Average Daily Range

I use an average daily range indicator that works great, it shows 5, 10 and 20 day ranges. However, what I need is to be able to see the average daily range for a set period, for example Jan to Feb last year. (or the previous 20 days from a set period rather than showing the previous 20 days from the current date) Can I somehow set my indicator or my MT4 terminal to only use a set date range when using this indicator? I read somewhere about setting a 'look back' period? Or what would be even easier is if someone knows a website where I can look at the average daily range for a set period.

Thanks! 

If indicator is not coded to allow arbitrary period, then you will have to find another indicator or to find developer and ask him if he can/will change the indicator according to your needs.

Besides that, you will have to assure that Metatrader history has price data for the required period. 

Drazen Penic:

If indicator is not coded to allow arbitrary period, then you will have to find another indicator or to find developer and ask him if he can/will change the indicator according to your needs.

Besides that, you will have to assure that Metatrader history has price data for the required period. 

Thanks, Ok well yes my mt4 has plenty of history. Do you know if there is any websites that show the average daily range for a selected time period?

Sorry, don't know about site with such an information,

Drazen Penic:
Sorry, don't know about site with such an information,
Ok no worries, thanks for getting back to me