downloading indicators from mql5 community

Hi,

I'm using an MT4 platform and everytime I try to buy an indicator from the market, the journal tab at the bottom of my screen says " MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'XXXXX'

Any ideas on what's happening?

thanks in advance,

alex

al_winslow :

Hi,

I'm using an MT4 platform and everytime I try to buy an indicator from the market, the journal tab at the bottom of my screen says " MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'XXXXX'

Any ideas on what's happening?

thanks in advance,

alex

Maybe you should update the terminal? (Current build 810)

Karputov Vladimir:
Maybe you should update the terminal? (Current build 810)

HI THANKS,

i only downloaded the installer the other day so I assume it's the ;atest build.  it's through IC Markets and shows as build 765.  i'll see if there's an update though.

al_winslow:

HI THANKS,

i only downloaded the installer the other day so I assume it's the ;atest build.  it's through IC Markets and shows as build 765.  i'll see if there's an update though.

My translator refused to translate your text :)

al_winslow:

HI THANKS,

Hello,

In order to update to the latest version you have to create a DEMO account from MetaQuotes and log in on your MT4 platform. If you look in the journal tab it will show the update being executed.

After that just log back in to your original account and you are done.

Cheers! 

Reason: