Please help with getting 200 Day SMA onto H1 chart:

Hello friends, I've been struggling for days trying to get a 200 Day SMA or EMA onto the MT4 1-hour H1 chart. I've tried several Multi Time Frame type indicators, which work on H4 and D1 and up, but disappear on all timeframes lower than that. I've even tried simple MA indicators with the H1 Period MA multiplied to 4800 to equal 200 days, but these also disappear on the H1 chart. Strangely, they appear when the period MA is below 1000, but start to vanish at numbers higher. Is there an indicator that works properly to show 200 Day MA on H1 chart? I'm using latest MT4 Build 950

I've tried many different Moving Average indicators, currently using MovingAverage_MTF-smooth which only shows on H4 chart and up. Thanks!

Go to Tools--Options--Charts and set as max bars as you can in "Max bars in history" and in "Max bars in chart" close all charts close terminal and reopen it then try set your moving average.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
Go to Tools--Options--Charts and set as max bars as you can in "Max bars in history" and in "Max bars in chart" close all charts close terminal and reopen it then try set your moving average.
Seems to work for the Custom Moving Average Indicator native to MT4, thanks so much!

Nice :)