ObjectDelete does not work

i created an indicator that show period Weekly vertical line for time frame from M1 to H1. But when i delete indicator from chart, ObjectDelete does not work to delete all Line Object in the chart and does not any errors in log files
Files:

beyeu123:
i created an indicator that show period Weekly vertical line for time frame from M1 to H1. But when i delete indicator from chart, ObjectDelete does not work to delete all Line Object in the chart and does not any errors in log files

You should pay attention to the warning message at compile time :

OnDeinit function declared with wrong type or/and parameters    Seperate_Graphic.mq4    126    6

Your OnDeinit function is never executed. Check the documentation.

Alain Verleyen:

You should pay attention to the warning message at compile time :

OnDeinit function declared with wrong type or/and parameters    Seperate_Graphic.mq4    126    6

Your OnDeinit function is never executed. Check the documentation.
Thanks.I have solved this problem. Only doesn't have parameter function OnDeinit is not executed. I think metaquotes should fix this bug

beyeu123:
Thanks.I have solved this problem. Only doesn't have parameter function OnDeinit is not executed. I think metaquotes should fix this bug
It's not a bug, but protects the user rather than make a mistake or writing wrong syntax code.
Reason: