Customisabel candle open line indicator requested.

Hi guys,

This may already have been done but I can't seem to find it.

I am after an indicator for MT4 which plots a short horizontal line from the opening of a specified candle, example 13:30GMT candle. From this candle I would like 2 lines above and 2 lines below, also customisable to be 10 pips above the opening, 30 pips above the opening, 10 pips below the opening and 30 pips below the opening.

Please see attached image for illustration.

I would be really greatful if someone could point me in the right direction or offer some advice.

Massive thanks,

- dragonfly

DragonflyFX:

Hi guys,

This may already have been done but I can't seem to find it.

I am after an indicator for MT4 which plots a short horizontal line from the opening of a specified candle, example 13:30GMT candle. From this candle I would like 2 lines above and 2 lines below, also customisable to be 10 pips above the opening, 30 pips above the opening, 10 pips below the opening and 30 pips below the opening.

Please see attached image for illustration.

I would be really greatful if someone could point me in the right direction or offer some advice.

Massive thanks,

- dragonfly

THV4 pivots TZ?

Vasyl Nosal:
THV4 pivots TZ?

Hello Vasyl,

Thankyou for your reply. I did a search on TZ Pivots but that indicator does not seem to be cusomisable in the manner that I want. Is their a generic pivot indi you can suggest that does so?

Sorry to be a pain, and thanks again.

DragonflyFX:

Hello Vasyl,

Thankyou for your reply. I did a search on TZ Pivots but that indicator does not seem to be cusomisable in the manner that I want. Is their a generic pivot indi you can suggest that does so?

Sorry to be a pain, and thanks again.

It is exectly as you said.

Vasyl Nosal:
It is exectly as you said.

Wow thanks, you have been a tremendous help!