Display indicator twice (diff settings) at same time

Hi

I have the following three indicators which I would like to have on my chart.

However they conflict with line extensions/deletions.  Not sure how to sort it out.

Any pointers would be very much welcomed.

Regards Kate 

kate682:

Hi

I have the following three indicators which I would like to have on my chart.

However they conflict with line extensions/deletions.  Not sure how to sort it out.

Any pointers would be very much welcomed.

Regards Kate 

Hi Kate

You just need to make sure that each indicator uses different names for the lines they are drawing. At the moment, each one is using the same names which is causing the confusion between them.

For a "quick and dirty" solution, in the DrawLine() function in each indicator, change this line:

ObjectCreate("MTF_Fractal_30"+dir+i,OBJ_TREND,0,0,0,0,0);

to something like

ObjectCreate("MTF_Fractal_30-60"+dir+i,OBJ_TREND,0,0,0,0,0);  // in first indicator

ObjectCreate("MTF_Fractal_30-240"+dir+i,OBJ_TREND,0,0,0,0,0); // in 2nd indicator

ObjectCreate("MTF_Fractal_30-1440"+dir+i,OBJ_TREND,0,0,0,0,0);     // in 3rd indicator

Hope that makes sense :)

Cheers
Stu

Stuart Browne:

Hi Kate

You just need to make sure that each indicator uses different names for the lines they are drawing. At the moment, each one is using the same names which is causing the confusion between them.

For a "quick and dirty" solution, in the DrawLine() function in each indicator, change this line:

to something like

Hope that makes sense :)

Cheers
Stu

Thank you very much Stu

I tried that before, however I can't see all lines, the lower value indicator overwrites the higher value.  Eg on the chart attached, i have the 1440 and the 60, however you cannot see the line extension of the 1440, despite changing the defaults widths.

Grrr :-)

Regards Kate 

kate682:

Thank you very much Stu

I tried that before, however I can't see all lines, the lower value indicator overwrites the higher value.  Eg on the chart attached, i have the 1440 and the 60, however you cannot see the line extension of the 1440, despite changing the defaults widths.

Grrr :-)

Regards Kate 

Sorry Kate, been a bit busy the last few days, will have a look at it again and get back to you by tomorrow

Stuart Browne:
Sorry Kate, been a bit busy the last few days, will have a look at it again and get back to you by tomorrow

goodness stuart, please don't apologise, you are doing me a huge favour as i can't see where i'm going wrong in this.  

If i can help you at all with anything, please ask.  quid pro quo 

Really appreciate you help.

regards

kate 

Files:

Vasyl Nosal:

Vasyl, thank you so much, that's perfect, does everything that i want.

Many many thanks, very much appreciated.

regards

kate

xxx 

kate682:

Vasyl, thank you so much, that's perfect, does everything that i want.

Many many thanks, very much appreciated.

regards

kate

xxx 

My pleasure.

Did you read my message? 

Vasyl Nosal:

My pleasure.

Did you read my message? 

yes Vasyl, and added my comments.

Thank you very much once again.  

Reason: