# property indicator_buffers

Hi, is it possible to set up a preprocesor conditional directive to #property indicator_buffers...? I have a BaseClass, a Class and a SubClass...how can I determine the number of buffers from the Class depending on what objec is created in the SubClass...? is it possible to acces the indicator buffers in any way?.Thanks.

Jose Ignacio Martin Somokurzio:
Hi, is it possible to set up a preprocesor conditional directive to #property indicator_buffers...? I have a BaseClass, a Class and a SubClass...how can I determine the number of buffers from the Class depending on what objec is created in the SubClass...? is it possible to acces the indicator buffers in any way?.Thanks.
I don't know if you can, but I define the buffers at the start and later I set the buffer like INDICATOR_DATA or INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS  you can use too PlotIndexSetInteger(buffer_number,PLOT_DRAW_TYPE,DRAW_NONE)...

I hope help you.

Daniel Osuna de la Rosa:
I don't know if you can, but I define the buffers at the start and later I set the buffer like INDICATOR_DATA or INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS  you can use too PlotIndexSetInteger(buffer_number,PLOT_DRAW_TYPE,DRAW_NONE)...

I hope help you.
Hola Daniel... veo que eres español lo mismo que yo.....mi problema es que para que el usuario pueda cambiar los colores (en la pestaña Colores) desde el interfaz que aparece en la plataforma en Propiedades del indicator tienen que estar definidos los buffers internos, esto solo puede hacerse con la instruccion      #property indicator_buffers y al ser una constante del preprocesador no consigo acceder a ella desde el programa cuando arranca, puedo definir varios buffers y cambiar los colorines y otras propiedades pero tiene que ser en la pestaña Entradas y no queda muy elegante... me gustaria acceder a los colores desde la pestaña Colores que es la adecuada pero no encuentro la manera de hacerlo.Un saludo y gracias por tu comentario.

This is an English only forum please Jose.

Translation:
Hi Daniel ... I see Spanish're the same as me ..... my problem is that the user can change the colors (in the Colors tab) from the interface that appears on the platform indicator properties must be defined internal buffers, this can only be done with the instruction       #property indicator_buffers and being a constant preprocessor I can not access it from the program when it starts, I can define multiple buffers and change bright colors and other properties but it has to be in Inputs tab and is not very smart ... I would like to access the colors from the color tab is adequate but can not find the way to hacerlo.Un greeting and thanks for your comment.

Now I understand you the only way I know it's to define all buffers at the first and inOnit depending of the number of buffers that you want to show to select on entry parameters numbers of buffers and change this in OnInit with PlotIndexSetInteger(buffer_number,PLOT_DRAW_TYPE,DRAW_NONE), the problem you will have all the these buffers in the properties colors the buffers you want to show and not. I think the properties interface it's not responsive if you change something in entry parameters it's not going to show this buffers at color properties.

I would make a simple window interface that when you click on the indicator show a little window that change the number of buffers and colors with PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_LINE_COLOR,clrAqua); or something like this.

Sorry but my knowledgment doesn´t go farther.

Daniel Osuna de la Rosa:

Now I understand you the only way I know it's to define all buffers at the first and inOnit depending of the number of buffers that you want to show to select on entry parameters numbers of buffers and change this in OnInit with PlotIndexSetInteger(buffer_number,PLOT_DRAW_TYPE,DRAW_NONE), the problem you will have all the these buffers in the properties colors the buffers you want to show and not. I think the properties interface it's not responsive if you change something in entry parameters it's not going to show this buffers at color properties.

I would make a simple window interface that when you click on the indicator show a little window that change the number of buffers and colors with PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_LINE_COLOR,clrAqua); or something like this.

Sorry but my knowledgment doesn´t go farther.

Stuart Browne:
This is an English only forum please Jose.

Translation:
Hi Daniel ... I see Spanish're the same as me ..... my problem is that the user can change the colors (in the Colors tab) from the interface that appears on the platform indicator properties must be defined internal buffers, this can only be done with the instruction       #property indicator_buffers and being a constant preprocessor I can not access it from the program when it starts, I can define multiple buffers and change bright colors and other properties but it has to be in Inputs tab and is not very smart ... I would like to access the colors from the color tab is adequate but can not find the way to hacerlo.Un greeting and thanks for your comment.
HI Stuart,...so sorry for the use of an inappropiate language.it will never hapen again.Greetings.

Jose Ignacio Martin Somokurzio:
HI Stuart,...so sorry for the use of an inappropiate language.it will never hapen again.Greetings.
Just in case you don't know, we have a Spanish section too.

Alain Verleyen:
Just in case you don't know, we have a Spanish section too.
Hi Alain...  I`ll take a look at it... Thnx a lot.Best regards.
Reason: