Signal Stats set automaticly to Zero?

Dear Friends,

i have the following issue, my manual private signal was set automaticly to zero after a realy great november, did anyone has the same problem?

Thanks a lot and a successfull week

Christian

Christian Opperskalski:

Dear Friends,

i have the following issue, my manual private signal was set automaticly to zero after a realy great november, did anyone has the same problem?

Christian

Your extra-terrestrial and abnormal growth for November made the MQL5 signal system to eliminate your results from that month and backwards.

Usually MQL5 system does that for monthly growths of more than 200-300$, but nobody knows the exact numbers or details, since these criteria are not known to anyone.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your extra-terrestrial and abnormal growth for November made the MQL5 signal system to eliminate your results from that month and backwards.

Usually MQL5 system does that for monthly growths of more than 200-300$, but nobody knows the exact numbers or details, since these criteria are not known to anyone.

Efcharisto Eleni,

thats sick, it was one of my best month with manual trading and a private signal, so i dont understand the reason for setting back :/

all the best

Christian

Christian Opperskalski:

Efcharisto Eleni,

thats sick, it was one of my best month with manual trading and a private signal, so i dont understand the reason for setting back :/

all the best

Christian

MQL5 system does that in order to protect potential subscribers.

It assumes (I guess) that such growths are not sustainable and present a very high risk to someone that will subscribe to such a signal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 system does that in order to protect potential subscribers.

It assumes (I guess) that such growths are not sustainable and present a very high risk to someone that will subscribe to such a signal.

I will accept this if its a public signal to protect subscribers, but it is a privat signal, so i can not follow this, but ok, i send a support request, lets see what comes back

Christian Opperskalski:

I will accept this if its a public signal to protect subscribers, but it is a privat signal, so i can not follow this, but ok, i send a support request, lets see what comes back

Unfortunately MQL5 signal system filters all the connected signals the same way. It does not seperates public from private signals.

Christian Opperskalski:

Dear Friends,

Christian

It seems MQL5 want to show reliable growth to peoples instead of over, 

Reason: