Problem with a Signal

Hi everyone i subscribed to the Signal <name removed> but when i enable "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels", it opens many trades immediatly all together with no strategies and if i close them it open again the same trades like a infinite loop with no end. these trades are gonna burn my account so i paused the signal.

I dont know if it is working properly or am i doing something wrong with this signal, if anyone know how to set at the best the signal please help me.

in the image there are the trades that it opens, always same crosses and same number.

Paolipad:

Hi everyone i subscribed to the Signal <name removed> but when i enable "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels", it opens many trades immediatly all together with no strategies and if i close them it open again the same trades like a infinite loop with no end. these trades are gonna burn my account so i paused the signal.

I dont know if it is working properly or am i doing something wrong with this signal, if anyone know how to set at the best the signal please help me.

in the image there are the trades that it opens, always same crosses and same number.

This is because you close your orders before the signal does, due to slippage between your brokers and then the MQL5 signal copying system synchronizes and re-opens these positions that are still open on the signal provider's end.

Contact the signal provider about advice on this matter.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is because you close your orders before the signal does, due to slippage between your brokers and then the MQL5 signal copying system synchronizes and re-opens these positions that are still open on the signal provider's end.

Contact the signal provider about advice on this matter.

So in the end it is normal? I just have to w8 the trades will be closed by the owner?

yes if you copy signal.. means you just watch and dont touch.. dont close .. or it will open again coz according to your signal it still be open ... :D
in other term coz it is computerized order , so just dont touch it... if you want to manual your trade .. create a new account using your signals and copy manually 

juanfilipe:
yes if you copy signal.. means you just watch and dont touch.. dont close .. or it will open again coz according to your signal it still be open ... :D
in other term coz it is computerized order , so just dont touch it... if you want to manual your trade .. create a new account using your signals and copy manually 
Ok thanks you, now i understand more! 🤓

Paolipad:
So in the end it is normal? I just have to w8 the trades will be closed by the owner?

Generally yes, but I advise you to contact the signal provider for details.

Reason: