Create signal with Subscription

Hello,

I have some questions for creating subscription signal.

1. Is it possible to close subscription? For exemple tomorow i create my signal, and i have 10 peoples, is it possible to block the subcription when i have 10 clients?

And unlucking for exemple the subscription 1 month after?

2.Is it possible to change the price for futur month?

3. What commissions take mql5?

Thank you for helping!

jimmytonyy:

Hello,

I have some questions for creating subscription signal.

1. Is it possible to close subscription? For exemple tomorow i create my signal, and i have 10 peoples, is it possible to block the subcription when i have 10 clients?

And unlucking for exemple the subscription 1 month after?

2.Is it possible to change the price for futur month?

3. What commissions take mql5?

Thank you for helping!

1. Yes, you can delete your signal, but only when you don't have open trades (subscribers will be refunded).

2. Yes, you can change the price at any time.

3. 20%

Eleni Anna Branou:

1. Yes, you can delete your signal, but only when you don't have open trades (subscribers will be refunded).

2. Yes, you can change the price at any time.

3. 20%

Hi thank you for your aswer.

For the firt question, i dont want to  delete my signal, i juste want to block the subscription for MAX client.

For exemple i have already 10 clients who want to test my signal, so when the 10 client have making the subscription, i block all new subscription and wait 1 month for the the "result" and if all its ok i re open the subscription to new client for the same signal

jimmytonyy:

Hi thank you for your aswer.

For the firt question, i dont want to  delete my signal, i juste want to block the subscription for MAX client.

For exemple i have already 10 clients who want to test my signal, so when the 10 client have making the subscription, i block all new subscription and wait 1 month for the the "result" and if all its ok i re open the subscription to new client for the same signal

You can't block potential subscribers from subscribing, you can only adjust the price in order to make it unattractive for subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't block potential subscribers from subscribing, you can only adjust the price in order to make it unattractive for subscription.

Ok thank you.

The last questions:

1. When client subscribe, he can chose to "1 month" "2month" etc..., or its automatic debit all month if client dont stop?

2. for the copy, i use lot 0.01 and 0.02 with 1000$ amount, if the client have 2000$, can he configure the copy to X2 my lot size for all trades?

jimmytonyy:

Ok thank you.

The last questions:

1. When client subscribe, he can chose to "1 month" "2month" etc..., or its automatic debit all month if client dont stop?

2. for the copy, i use lot 0.01 and 0.02 with 1000$ amount, if the client have 2000$, can he configure the copy to X2 my lot size for all trades?

1. The first subscription is always 1 month, then the renewal can be for 1,3 or 6 months.

2. The copying ratio is calculated automatically by MQL5 signal system, based on account's balance, currency and leverage.

2. The copying ratio is calculated automatically by MQL5 signal system, based on account's balance, currency and leverage.

So if i have 1000$ amount, leverage 100 and use lot 0.01, my client with the same configuration but have 2000$ amount, mql open 0.02 lot by trade?

jimmytonyy:

He/she will need a bit more capital, since can only use up to 95% of it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

He/she will need a bit more capital, since can only use up to 95% of it.

Is it possible to create subscription with payement if my signal account is on demo not real?

jimmytonyy:

Is it possible to create subscription with payement if my signal account is on demo not real?

No.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Eleni Anna Branou:

No.

1. Can i use leverage 300 to signal? i see if i have 500 i can't. 

2. if my client suscbribe for 1 month today, and want to stop 10 days after, can he stop and get the refund? 

Reason: