Signal providers ranking is unreal- dear moderator please do something

i noticed signal ranking in mql is based on balance growth, but it does not consider how much of this growth was for deposits!
it make the growth charts unreal. they stay in the top ranks with making a fake chart and is taking thousands view each day, but the real traders page will never have a single view! 
i think dear mql moderator must do something for this problem! it must be based on the total net profits of real profitable closed positions without including deposits... 

for example look at to current rank #1, it have 100$ initial deposit and then 11k deposit, so we see this unreal 11000% growth with no profitable trades at all.

Alireza Yadegar:

i noticed signal ranking in mql is based on balance growth, but it does not consider how much of this growth was for deposits!
it make the growth charts unreal. they stay in the top ranks with making a fake chart and is taking thousands view each day, but the real traders page will never have a single view! 
i think dear mql moderator must do something for this problem! it must be based on the total net profits of real profitable closed positions without including deposits... 

for example look at to current rank #1, it have 100$ initial deposit and then 11k deposit, so we see this unreal 11000% growth with no profitable trades at all.

Growth has nothing to do with deposits.

Your example is not correct, the signal's growth hasn't been influenced by its deposits.

There are other problems with some signals, but not this problem.

I have been in touch with MQL5 for some cent/micro accounts that still trick the system and look like normal/standard accounts, so the balance you see its not true.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Growth has nothing to do with deposits.

Your example is not correct, the signal's growth hasn't been influenced by its deposits.

There are other problems with some signals, but not this one.

I have been in touch with MQL5 for some cent/micro accounts that still trick the system and look like normal/standard accounts, so the balance you see its not true.

great to hear that Eleni.
so can you explain me a bit, how this growth is calculated? if i see here 11000% growth, it means he traded on his 100$ and now his balance is 11000$? 

Alireza Yadegar:

great to hear that Eleni.
so can you explain me a bit, how this growth is calculated? if i see here 11000% growth, it means he traded on his 100$ and now his balance is 11000$? 

The growth is calculated by each trade's profit on top of all prior profit, so its accummulated, its not profit + profit.

Also don't forget that there are withdrawals, not only deposits.

If I may add the main problem with signals is the hidden maximum drawdown for the period a signal was not connected to MQL5 signal system, represented by the light blue line in the growth chart and also the micro/cent accounts that look like standard accounts, making potential subscribers to believe that the signal provider has deposited some $ thousands, when he/she has only put a few $.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The growth is calculated by each trade's profit on top of all prior profit, so its accummulated, its not profit + profit.

Also don't forget that there are withdrawals, not only deposits.

If I may add the main problem with signals is the hidden maximum drawdown for the period a signal was not connected to MQL5 signal system, represented by the light blue line in the growth chart and also the micro/cent accounts that look like standard accounts, making potential subscribers to believe that the signal provider has deposited some $ thousands, when he/she has only put a few $.

thanks for your clarification Eleni.

Reason: