Where Can I Find Demo Account's Password?

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to Forex and am learning its knowledge and trying to operate in my MT5 Demo account on PC. While I also want to operate on my Android phone, I've downloaded MT5 Android version and hope to log on with the same Demo account as PC version. But I cannot find the PC Demo account's password which is only dots as shown in Fig below. Could anyone tell me how I can find the password to use it on Android MT5, thanks a lot.

Demo Account and Password  

The broker of the demo account will send it to you.

can't register what should I do 😥?? 

Merrillie Caindoy:
can't register what should I do 😥?? 

Change the broker and register.
I installed Metatrader 5 and registered on 12 brokers so I am having many accounts on one Metatrader now (and I did not go anywhere ... just one Metatrader only with no any website) - 

and you can do it too.

Carl Schreiber:
The broker of the demo account will send it to you.
But I do not see in my registered email box the demo account information from the broker whom I really do not know. Sorry about that.

i am unable to locate the password of my demo account. where can I find this?

One1Sim:

i am unable to locate the password of my demo account. where can I find this?

Usually it was sent to your email when you first created the account.

If you can't find that email, you may try to reset it from within your broker's members area.

A password was not sent to my email, how can i get my password without creating a new demo account?

KevinYuda:
A password was not sent to my email, how can i get my password without creating a new demo account?

https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Reason: