Forex is game or Business

what is your opinion about Forex is game or business

If we consider men as Homo Ludens (Homo Ludens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) then everything men does is a game

Well i feel that forex trading is purely a business and if you consider it as a game, then it is the mind game where one who has control over his mind will have control over his account equity and will be able to win at the end of the day and come out with flying profits.

It is a job

There is no exact definition. Sometimes it is a game , sometimes it is an investment and sometime it is a business. This depends on the trader.

This is not a game and that is sure. It is a business for those who have big investment. I mean you cannot say that you are doing a business if you have a $500 trading account. That can be called a hobby.

It is a business for me now, when I started in forex trading I had lose huge amount in just keep on trading with high lots in hope to make money but now I'm very cautious and trade with proper money management and use stop loss in my trading.

Forex is a financial market, the biggest and most liquid financial market at that, which makes forex trading a profession.

If we treat FOREX like a game, then we will not make consistent profits. However, when we tuned our mind to think FOREX as a business, we will be more able to accept the losses as a cost like in any business in our trading and continue to move forwards without fear of losses as losses is part of the business.

By the way, if we treat FOREX like a game and always strives for winning in every round or trade, then we will lose faster as we are not able to accept losses. Don't let the amount of your account to dictates whether it's a game or business, even if we have small accounts, we still have to treat it seriously.

It could be anything based on the investors sentiment.

for beginners it is a game, I guess. Very addictive, I must admit)

Reason: