Forex is game or Business - page 3

People mix trading with gambling .They do not want to do efforts in knowing markt trend , they simply use to put orders and wait what happened to their amount. They are playing a game with it. A sensible trader is keen to manage his amount and trades peoperly.

Forex trading is no game for me, I trade to make money so I have to trade seriously and for this I need to consider forex trading as real business.

It is up to a trader how he deals with his money either he acts as a gamer or a business man . As a game he can win one or two time profit rest of his performance is not a surety of profits he can make total loss may be in first trade. if he manages his trades as a business he will run for a long time.

Forex is a game. With data being sold to those with more money we are mere buffers here for Buffets games

its a game in demo. Business in real!

yusufmehmet:
its a game in demo. Business in real!

It's a job. and in demo - is studying before job.

checkin:
Forex is a game. With data being sold to those with more money we are mere buffers here for Buffets games

So it as a job only for Buffet?

checkin:

That's like saying "I only wake up if I know I'm going to make a million" )

Forex business is the way to go. I don't see the game aspects unless you're gambling nonchalantly with your money.

Well, Someone can flip a coin, it's a game for them, but profit will be 50/50 (Minus commission for opening / closing orders, so profit will be lower). For those, who wants to make a good profit, it's a business with analyzing of markets e.t.c.

kennymill:
that's like saying "i only wake up if i know i'm going to make a million" )

+1!!! Lol)

Reason: