Forex is game or Business - page 11

Rupom:
Now, Forex is considered as a most profitable business in the present world. This is a business that can easily start at any place with a little amount. I started my trading life in in this market place. due to having many educational facilities , my trading life is very knowledgeable in this platform.

Yeah, I have same thinking most the person start in this way and eventually takes this as a profession. And of course, if you can do this heart and souly then you may success here.

Now, because of having many life changing opportunities from all over many kinds of people are joining this business platform. for making profit quickly from this trading stand I have chosen my trading platform. this trading platform is providing me 1:400 leverage that is very much supportive to make profit very rapidly. so, my trading career is very much profitable.

Forex is a business and I don't like to define it as a game. Btw we can call it mind game as a rhetoric meaning.

But whatever you say it is pure business related with supply and demand. It is more meaningful business for institutional traders than retails traders. 95% retail traders loss money here and most of them think they are hunted by market or market played a game with them.

forexall:
Forex is a business and I don't like to define it as a game. Btw we can call it mind game as a rhetoric meaning. But whatever you say it is pure business related with supply and demand. It is more meaningful business for institutional traders than retails traders. 95% retail traders loss money here and most of them think they are hunted by market or market played a game with them.

So do i, i also do not want to make forex like a game because forex is risky business. We can learn about forex using demo account first or also use cent account to feel real trading atmosphere. I think cent account in TenkoFx also can be maximized too

it is a business. each investment channel. we need knowledge with it. we can success and fail with it. in this market you can see fast result . this is reason you feel it as a game

hunter13:
it is a business. each investment channel. we need knowledge with it. we can success and fail with it. in this market you can see fast result . this is reason you feel it as a game

Or you can commit suicide (like any decent gambler)

Because of having, numerous attractive improvement of this market place, now all over the world from many sectors people are joining here increasingly especially the young generation, I have known all basic knowledge and advantage of Forex by doing Forex beginner’s course that I got from my trading platform. I also have gathered the most accurate basic knowledge from beginner’s video that was very effective to kick off trading properly. Actually, I am here, because, this is the place where it is possible to make money that I want as my wish.

Due to having many attractive reasons now Forex is increasingly popular day by day. I took that all reasons beginner’s video that I got from my trading stage. Therefore, this ECN trading platform always dedicated to me to make profit by supplying many exclusive trading facilities. So, my trading life is very profitable.

Forex is strictly business because there are so many investors and traders who invest large capital to trade the market and earn profit. I do not think it is gambling because you have understand the market skillfully to be able to earn profit.

Actually, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex with support of GCI Financial. I have chosen this ECN trading platform due to having many exclusive trading facilities. This trading platform is considered as a high regulated trading broker by the authorize in this trading place. For becoming a knowledgeable trader, I could make more profit by this market place. And, I have gathered all information from educational facilities from this trading platform especially the Forex eBook. From ,I have known the successful trading tips with essential terms and concepts which I always use for making profit in my trading time.

Reason: