(HELP!!!) How to contact MQL5 team? No response from service desk and it has been DAYS!

Dear Forum,

I hope that someone can help me. I approached MQL5 regarding an urgent matter, till date there has been no response and i am still very worried regarding payment, after some days they might lock the payment.

I really did not know MQL VPS service is not exactly a very functional one, i cannot have remote access, i cannot install another MT4 terminal onto the VPS, I cannot run two terminals on it simultaneously. I can't edit or install.

Please help. Thank you and cheers.

Flavous 

Nicky Tan:

Dear Forum,

I hope that someone can help me. I approached MQL5 regarding an urgent matter, till date there has been no response and i am still very worried regarding payment, after some days they might lock the payment.

I really did not know MQL VPS service is not exactly a very functional one, i cannot have remote access, i cannot install another MT4 terminal onto the VPS, I cannot run two terminals on it simultaneously. I can't edit or install.

Please help. Thank you and cheers.

Flavous 

forget Service Desk.. I waited WEEKS for nothing.
The MQL VPS service is NOT REAL VPS like HOSTING VPS, it's (bad) intentionally choosen name to MISS-GUIDE people to think it is a real (hosting) VPS with full remote desktop.

I ordered too, straight for a year! for nothing ;)

Soewono Effendi:

forget Service Desk.. I waited WEEKS for nothing.
The MQL VPS service is NOT REAL VPS like HOSTING VPS, it's (bad) intentionally choosen name to MISS-GUIDE people to think it is a real (hosting) VPS with full remote desktop.

I ordered too, straight for a year! for nothing ;)

Hello friend

thank you for your reply. noted on your situation, it is the SAME problem i am having! why do they even charge people for this! i am very sad about this :( at most its only cost  maybe USD $2 max for such offering.

they really dont qualify to be offering this service, it is very misleading and a waste of money, i really hope they can help me on my case. i am not sure how to invite an MQL staff to this discussion for help.

According to my experience , They just response when they know problem has been fixed. maybe after weeks, or even months.

Still I am waiting for their response too. 

And i didn't find any direct contact info to meta quote company.

Non professional support

The service desk is mainly dealing with the financial issue.
The technical issue should be discussed on the forum (with the proof provided).
Sometimes, the service desk is replying on the requests in case it is the bug for many people and in case they can reproduce this bug using the proof provided.

This is my experience sorry.

1. How to subscribe to VPS
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187872#comment_4851530

2. You can pause or move your VPS subscription from one account to another
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172120

I will never become a Seller here, i followed instructions and upload my documents. REJECTED 100 times. They never response.

Sopheak Khlot:
I will never become a Seller here, i followed instructions and upload my documents. REJECTED 100 times. They never response.

It is fully automatic in most of the cases.
I mean: if everything is made in correct way so you are approved.

There is the thread where the people are sharing the experience with each other related to validation.

Reason: