Indicator Rental Policy/Behavior

Hello,

I searched through the official pages, Terms & Conditions and also the Forum but found no answer to:

If I put an indicator for Rent (i.e. $10), and after a period of time and increments over my indicator I decide to charge $12, will the early adopters/renters of my indicator have to pay the NEW price? Or will they still pay the old price?

I'm asking this because I don't want to jeopardize my relationship with my loyal early customers and want to have them to pay the price agreed at the beginning, only NEW customers would have to pay the NEW Rental Price...

Thanks in advance!

;)

I am not sure but I think - they will pay old price (it means: the old/past price will not be recalculated).

I was reading some thread (can not find this thread now) that only NEW customers would have to pay the NEW Rental Price.
(but I am not sure sorry).

They will pay the new price.

Also (off topic) it would be nice if we could alert users for how much time is left in their rental period .Would make it easier for them and increase sales especially with a direct link out capacity in the browser or in the market tab.

Thanks guys for your feedback!

;)

Reason: