GRAAL - page 4

Serqey Nikitin:

What was meant was not trade, but the development of the Idea itself - in its pure form, this idea will never work...

this one - of course

Flatulence is off the table.

there's no idea whatsoever

just a bet - up or down

either you're lucky or you're not

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why did you leave the student at the crossroads?

I will write it myself, but a little later. He's writing a pip-switch, we plan to reach 300+ positions per day, he can do that, there's no need to calculate anything. He is working, so things are moving slowly, and not entirely confident :)

Renat Akhtyamov:

this one, of course.

Flatulence is off the table.

There's no idea whatsoever.

It's just a bet, up or down.

either you get lucky or you don't.

If you learn to enter after a consolidation, which has almost been achieved, then you hit the move immediately. If one learns to enter after consolidations, which is almost achieved, then one gets into the movement almost immediately

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I will write it myself, but a little later. He is writing a pipsitter, we plan to reach 300+ positions per day, he can do that, there is no need to calculate anything. He's working, so things are moving slowly and not very confident :)

The first progies I had opened 0.2 lots at each unoccupied 4-digit point on a 1k depo,

hmm

on the real ;) // all the time remembering the overnight pounding, that's when this program started working

don't quit, if you get the idea, you'll find that any other program is way off the mark

And when you get it, it doesn't matter if there's no drawdown, it doesn't matter if it's flat or trending, just increase the step n-fold and oop-pah, the grail is in your pocket

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Catch either a few small stops with an initial lot, or a big plus, but with a bigger lot. If we learn to enter after consolidations, which is almost achieved, then we are in the movement almost immediately

well...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

He writes a pipsman, in a day plan to reach 300+ positions, this he can do,

Turn on "delayed order execution" - and it's good if there's a small surplus left...

Serqey Nikitin:

Turn on "delayed order execution" - and it's good if there's a small surplus...

Who will turn it on? This has long been in the past for normal dealing firms. And they still have not enabled it, although I am pipping with not childish lots of 1-5pp.

Serqey Nikitin:

Theywill switch on "delayed order execution" - and it's good if there is a small surplus...

they will, and they will.

ouch

I've told you many times how to deal with this

this can be fixed like two fingers on the pavement

But there's been a lot of backlash, but what can you do? People just don't know...

it's not the point that counts.

I'm calculating to the nearest 10,000th of a point, otherwise the system breaks down.

Renat Akhtyamov:

they will, and it's ironclad.

oh

Well, I've told you many times how to deal with it.

It's a cure like two fingers on the pavement

But there's been a lot of backlash, what can you do, people just don't know...

Well, they haven't turned it on yet. If you do not know the difference between the market and the real dealers, you may be surprised by the fact that they do not know what to do with their clients and their brokerage services. Well, I don't have to tell you

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, they haven't switched it on yet. The first group of clients are the ones who are in the first group, they will sell out anyway and the whole deposit will be in the dealing room, there is no point in withdrawing them somewhere. I am not the one to tell you.

Vitaly, there's no point in withdrawing what's in the stock.

If my deals are equal to the sales, there is no sense to withdraw them, do you think?

there is a delta minimum in the minilot, then you can take it out

for example we took out the sales on the eve

so it goes up

Reason: