GRAAL - page 9

Aleksei Stepanenko:

How's that going?

I haven't started yet, so I can't recommend rereading it, I don't know yet.

It's more for those who invent professionally. But for mere mortals it's just for the outlook. Maybe some ideas will interest you.

Yes, it's very interesting. So far, the best but expensive way for me is the scientific method. A lot of learning happens as I work with the 'black box', but it's very time-consuming and energy-consuming. Looking for ways to increase the productivity of research work.

khorosh:

It's more for those who invent professionally. But for mere mortals, it's just a roundabout way of looking around. Maybe some ideas will interest you.

You're right!

This knowledge is necessary for those who understand that the problem of "Making a stable profit in trading" can only be solved at the level of invention...

Serqey Nikitin:

Exactly!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Your avatar eloquently tells us what a berry field you arehttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-800_(%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82)

What kind of avtar are you in your right mind? You don't have the time, or are you still tasked with looking for something to latch on to from me?

Don't swear, friends, the topic of the thread is another, eternal one...

khorosh:

Your description does not specify a profit closing condition.

manually and the more time that passes the better, but not more than a month, usually once a week manually

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Speculation violates the global law established by the ancestors and formulated by Marx as" Money-Commodity-Money " by transforming it into " Money-Money-Money-Money ". Don't you think this is ridiculous and illogical?

Hello there! Money is also a commodity) Borrowed money, for example. And the oldest Security is the bill of exchange! And after Adam and Karl in economic theory!!! there have been enough Nobel Prize winning discoveries that go against both Karl and Adam)

And sorry, if speculation exists as an objective reality, it is certainly within the laws of nature) And to write against this wind for anyone who has tried would be at least cheesy)

Акции: новости и аналитика фондовых рынков - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
Акции: новости и аналитика фондовых рынков - Блоги трейдеров и аналитика финансовых рынков
  • www.mql5.com
Акция — это ценная бумага, которая выпускается каким-либо предприятием (акционерным обществом) и дает ее владельцу права на получение части прибыли от этого предприятия в виде дивидендов. Также

osmo1709:
A simple EA where the orders would be opened if the price goes up by n (in the input parameters), then buy, if it goes down - sell with stop losses also in n but without take profit.

It just doesn't work head-on. If we earn, say, 10 pips (0.0010) with a long stop of 100 pips, we will get quite a few profitable trades, but the occasional loss will take away all the profits earned. And vice versa.

Commission, swaps, spreads - all this will go disadvantageous for us.

You may open in the trend, or against it, or by time. Everything is tight, look for yourself:

You see how smooth the curves are? There is no jagged line to catch on. If the size arrives, the probability of that happening decreases.

You need a pattern to gain an advantage.

Fast235:

Who's the avatar? Are you in your right mind? You don't have the time, or are you still tasked with looking for something to latch onto from me?

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01aQZIdLI1-Hk0s7d01OEu7okDCuw:1608394740078&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=Overboss+%D0%B2+Cyberdyne+Systems&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj68o-pudrtAhXJlosKHQDH0QjJkEegQIDBAB&biw=1360&bih=657#imgrc=QmcZKvmRNXiWpM

No words, you've managed to disguise yourself heavily, but, just not from diligent searchers
Overboss в Cyberdyne Systems – Google Поиск
  • www.google.com
Google использует файлы cookie, чтобы обеспечивать работу своих сервисов, показывать персонализированную рекламу и анализировать трафик. Вы можете в любое время изменить параметры доступа в настройках Google.
Reason: