Leverage Ratio using Signals

Hello everyone. 

I'm new to using Signals on mt4, but i have noticed a lot of traders recommend to using the same leverage as they use on their account for copy trading signals.

so my account leverage is 1:500 and some signals have a leverage of 1:100, 1:1000 and some same as mine. should I avoid the traders that are using lower or higher leverage ratio than me or is it fine? and does account balance play a role in choosing a signal? let's say if i have a balance of 4k.

Sam-AVA:

Hello everyone. 

I'm new to using Signals on mt4, but i have noticed a lot of traders recommend to using the same leverage as they use on their account for copy trading signals.

so my account leverage is 1:500 and some signals have a leverage of 1:100, 1:1000 and some same as mine. should I avoid the traders that are using lower or higher leverage ratio than me or is it fine? and does account balance play a role in choosing a signal? let's say if i have a balance of 4k.

Its not absolutely necessary to use the same leverage, but its advisable to use the same or greater.

The larger leverage doesn't affect your copying ratio, but the smaller leverage will decrease it.