MT4 Backtest Upgrade Suggestion

Skip by candle instead of only DATE for MT4 Backtesting so we can accurately (tick by tick) test every timeframe. Current implementation only works accurately for higher timeframes. When you are deep in Backtesting 1m strategies; NEED TO DO A BIG SKIP in 1m is not working accurately because you cant really set the Backtesting speed accurately the 31 to 32 settings make it go too fast. Just make it by more precision with more increments would fix that. If you are against this you've never used MT4. Don't tell me MT4 is not currently being updated (just check out all the signal subscriptions); it is the best used software by far and there is no excuse for not giving MT4 all of the obvious benefits (timeframes. faster at everything where available) from MT5. Time spent on a software project is time spent on a software project anyway so use your time for the users. You are trying to push something that no one uses because Metaquotes are lazy to code is what I was told once on these forums. My broker changes stuff real time on my charts and META cant do something thatd take *ME* 2 seconds. Just first run as video then time sync is also better than current implementation. This is a reality based post that any logical user would want to implement.
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: " 1 minute OHLC " using only Open, High, Low and Close prices of minute bars; detailed modeling in " Every tick " mode, as well as the most accurate " Every tick based on real ticks " mode applying actual historical data. Comparing the results allows us to...
Reason: