Dear Metaquotes... get your messaging system finally fixed!!!

If you force us to use your platform exclusively to handle all the support and communication to our customers, I ask you to provide a RELIABLE platform.

The current messaging service is a bad joke, and below are four examples where it fails.

1. I don't get a notification when a new message comes in. I need to open the message overview to see if there is something new.

2. The entire handling of the message section is ridiculously lame because it takes up to several minutes until I see new messages or the message overview in general. 

3. If I like to add new members to exclusive group chats, I also need to wait minutes until the user database is loaded.

4. If I answer a user message, I often see the upload circle, and my new reply never appears.

All this appeared with local and mobile browsers on my workstation, laptop and smartphone. The core problem is the messaging system itself.

I assume your tests work all well, but it seems your system struggles when users have to handle many users and messages.

Summed up, all this costs me hours of waiting every day and week. Time I could invest way better in other tasks.

You're wondering why we use and prefer Telegram? Simply because it works. It's fast and efficient and allows us to act and reply quickly. It saves me a ton of valuable time each day.

Once your platform becomes as quick and reliable as I expect it to be, I'll focus my activities entirely on your platform. Until then, I prefer Telegram.

Thanks for listening. I hope you take it as it's mentioned - a constructive criticism to make this market better for users and publishers.

Best regards
Daniel

Daniel Stein:

If you force us to use your platform exclusively to handle all the support and communication to our customers, I ask you to provide a RELIABLE platform.

Also, why do we have to save an image to file before uploading to the chat ?

Every other chat platform allows you to import images directly from other applications using paste (ctrl-v)

It makes the chat platform so slow and dated

The messaging platform has been problematic for a long time now, this is an old existing issue that mql5 doesn't seem to be fixing.

I don't get new message notifications, I have to check manually, mobile messaging is basically non existent, I have to restart my MetaTrader 4 app every time to try and force new messages to appear or I don't see them. This causes delays in replying to customers who contact me which looks like bad service when its not even my fault.

When clicking on messages from someone it goes blank and you can't see the message history. If I try and write new messages it goes blank and I can't see if the messages have gone through successfully without restarting the app. Before you would see if messages were read by the 2 blue ticks now you have to restart the app each time to see the ticks. 

I don't get system notifications anymore and it hasn't updated in weeks.

Its clear there is some serious issues with the messaging system for a long time now, and there is no feedback from mql5 that they are trying to fix it.

I confirm to have exactly the same issues!

Me as well. I have 50+ products for sale here and now when going through the comments section for each and every product I see that I have messages which I have not been notified about as far back as 1. August.

I too face same problem for communicating with new clients for my signals.

its the same problem all over, u guys should do something about it. thks.

Jan Flodin #:
Me as well. I have 50+ products for sale here and now when going through the comments section for each and every product I see that I have messages which I have not been notified about as far back as 1. August.

Same here, also just opening the page will not show new comments. It needs also to refresh the page each time.

3 months since this thread was posted by Daniel, and its still the same, nothing has changed or improved.

Its extremely frustrating to try communicate with customers when the mql mobile messaging system does not function properly.

Reason: