MetaTrader 5 Platform update build 3320: Improvements and fixes - page 5

why  my mt5 platform doesn`t show market/purchases although i signed in to mql5 through the platform?

Ghari Malcom #:
why  my mt5 platform doesn`t show market/purchases although i signed in to mql5 through the platform?

Theoretically speaking - it may be for many reasons, for example:

1. You do not have any purchases which you did under your username gharimalcom
Go to this link to check about it (it should be all your purchases here): https://www.mql5.com/en/users/gharimalcom/market

2. Your Windows 10 64-bit (or Windows 11) computer is having very strong antivirus, or do not have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed.

3. You installed MT5 on old Windows version (Windows 10 or 11 with 64-bit is preferable).

4. You did not sign to mql5 Community tab in your MT5 with your forum login (not by email) and forum password (you told that you signed, but your MT5 logs/journal says that - not) - so look at Metatrader journal to get the proof for that (about signed or not).

5. You may use old build of MT5 which you downloaded from somewhere (from some broker's website). In this case (if yes) - uninstall your MT5 and install it once again from this link - Download MetaTrader 5

6. Your MT5 is fresh installation and you need to make some action promosed by the service desk (I am always doing it when I installed fresj instance of Metatrader for example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Reason: