Withdrawal unavailable for over 4 month

Dear Admin and Users,

I have been able to withdraw money with no issues, then i received the message below in April 2022, and can not withdraw any amount since, while my balance is growing which i can not access for withdrawal. I saw many topics and comments about the same issue, most of them solved in couple of weeks, but it has been for over 4 months now. Verification process was done successfully previously, so i really don't understand the issue. Of course i have tried to contact Service Desk, unsuccessfully.
Other problem is that i can't add new product and update to Market, or Signal because i won't be able to access any profit of it, till balance is locked. 

"Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited. Sorry for inconvenience."

Thank you!

Withdrawal from your forum account/profile?
And additional verification of your seller's account?

You should contact with the service desk.
Go to the "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page,  choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Sergey Golubev #:
Withdrawal from your forum account/profile?
And additional verification of your seller's account?

You should contact with the service desk.
Go to the "Contacts and requests" link at the bottom of this page,  choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Hello Sergey, Thank you very much for your help, it's already solved by Service Desk.