Trend lines disappear

I use three templates on one mt4 platform. My challenge is that after doing some technical analysis (trendlines) on a template and switch over to another, the trend lines disappear when i return back to it. Please how can I resolve this? I need to see my analysis when I return to the chart. Thank you

Save the template before switching.

Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Afrokid:
I use three templates on one mt4 platform. My challenge is that after doing some technical analysis (trendlines) on a template and switch over to another, the trend lines disappear when i return back to it. Please how can I resolve this? I need to see my analysis when I return to the chart. Thank you

You had a reply, why open another topic??

The other topic has been deleted.

Thanks Keith. I saved the templates before switching. Problem still persist.

Afrokid:
Describe your problem better and with more details.

Afrokid:

Possibly, the template includes an EA or Indicator that deletes objects.

Afrokid: Thanks Keith. I saved the templates before switching. Problem still persist.

And reapplied when switching back?

Alternatively, stop switching. Open a new chart then activate the old one.

William Roeder:

And reapplied when switching back?

Good question.

Thanks for your contributions. This is what I did. I saved three template on one MT4 platform and do some technical analysis on the charts too. my challenge here is that anytime I switch in between templates and return, my analysis (trend lines) disappear. I wold really like a scenario where I still have my trend lines. This disappearance does not happen if i have just one template (saved or not) on one MT4 platform. My choice of using multiple templates on one platform is just for convenience. Thanks a lot. please I need help.

I have experiment the same issue. For me the problem was in fact caused by one particular indicator that has function to delete some objects on chart.
If you face this problem just remove indicator one by one and test ploting trend line on your chart until you discover which indicator prevent trend lines to stay on chart.
At some point you will be able to know which indicator causing the problem.
Reason: