Authorization failed

Hello I can't connect to the MQL5 community on MT4.
I get an error message indicating "authorization failed".
What should I do?
I use a pro macbook.

Lucas Convert:
Hello I can't connect to the MQL5 community on MT4.
I get an error message indicating "authorization failed".
What should I do?
I use a pro macbook.

I have the same problem.

It seems that Linux and Mac users are affected.

I have the same problem on macbook..authorization failed. ..so I can't just download ea purchased ..hate it when it has to be so complicated

danmarkdiana:
I have the same problem on macbook..authorization failed. ..so I can't just download ea purchased ..hate it when it has to be so complicated

If you are on MT4 so the Market does not work for MacOs in case of Metatrader 4.
So, you will not be abple to download and to use purchased EA in case you are continuing using MacOS or Linux with MT4 (and the service desk will not help in this sitruation because it is very well-knowns knowledge about it).

Hello, I have the same problem, I have two accounts on MT4, for one all it's ok, for the other I tru with correct password and the "autorizhation failed"

So far nothing happened ...

Linux  and  Mac  users are ignored by MetaQuotes.

Until last week it worked well, but since the weekend it is down.

Dear Service Desk, could you solve this BIG problem?

Files:
authfailed.png  20 kb

linux80s:

So far nothing happened ...

Linux  and  Mac  users are ignored by MetaQuotes.

Until last week it worked well, but since the weekend it is down.

Dear Service Desk, could you solve this BIG problem?

The service desk is not here.
Besides, as far as I know - Metatrader 4 (and LInux and Mac) is not high priority compare with Metatrader 5 for example.
And it is only I can say for now sorry (I hope the situation will be changed in the future).

Sergey Golubev:

The service desk is not here.
Besides, as far as I know - Metatrader 4 (and LInux and Mac) is not high priority compare with Metatrader 5 for example.
And it is only I can say for now sorry (I hope the situation will be changed in the future).

It's a shame that we cannot reach the Service Desk, this option has been removed. Pretty absurd.

Also, as I wrote, the login worked well until a few days ago, so obviously MetaQuotes did something change without any communication, causes a lot of annoyance. Typical MQ behavior.

Hello I've used the account for one month but now (always WIndows 10) every time I try to open is written "autorishation failed"

Wht I have to do?

linux80s:

It's a shame that we cannot reach the Service Desk, this option has been removed. Pretty absurd.

Also, as I wrote, the login worked well until a few days ago, so obviously MetaQuotes did something change without any communication. Typical MQ behavior.

You can use this link https://www.mql5.com/en/contact 
By the way (as I said some time ago) - I reported to the service desk.
And I am replying here on the similar threads just to collect more.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

rickystreet:

Hello I've used the account for one month but now (always WIndows 10) every time I try to open is written "autorishation failed"

Wht I have to do?

Which account?
We are not talking about trading (demo or live/real) accounts on this thread.

Those posts above are the issue to fill Community tab in Metatrader 4 working in Linux and MacOS.

Reason: