Indicator for Daily Scalping Needed - page 3

I plugged in the EA that I posted with the settings that I posted and made 51 pips...on automatic.

Thanks for this Disk...

ES

P.S..are there any other pair perhaps with different settings to trade their open with?

nicesurf:
Anybody use this sytem for real trading, how is result ?

+ 1 for the same question

ElectricSavant:
I plugged in the EA that I posted with the settings that I posted and made 51 pips...on automatic.

Thanks for this Disk...

ES

P.S..are there any other pair perhaps with different settings to trade their open with?

Hello ES,

Can you attach your EA? I very appreciate that.

Thank you.

BrunoFX:
+ 1 for the same question

Hello BrunoFX,

I use marketiva for realtrading. Metatrader just for see the way to set order in marketiva.

It's in the link and I posted what the inputs had to be for it to work (your system)...use those...Maybe you have me on ignore I understand this is the indicaors section not the EA section...

Incidentally, I trade your system on other pair...but at different opening times and with different settings with that EA.

ES

disketmadu:
Hello ES,

Can you attach your EA? I very appreciate that.

Thank you.

You can test these other pair....

USD/CHF

EUR/CAD

AUD/NZD

I made an ATR spreadsheet to scale them to the disk (thread author) inputs. (see attached) I have my other sytem on the other tab in that spreadsheet that trades at the London Open...with this same EA, but a completly diffeent but similar breakout method with a TS.

By trading a basket of independent pair, you will get a more stable daily increase in your account if this high winrate continues.

One pair will usually lose and three pair will win daily...if the tests reveal what I think they will.

Before asking questions look at the spreadsheet. If you wish I can post my results here regularly.

ES

Files:

Where ar we ?

Hi all, it's too bad good threads die... I was reading this and doing a demo etc...and all of a sudden: nothing ??? I am plu 18 trades and 3 losses following the entries and exits manually. Is the EA of this available ? If yes how and where can I get it ? I would appreciate if posted. I will share my progression since 21 trading days of it. Cheers, Big Mike

Hello BigMike,

You can use this indicator ( below ), to track your past trade. If you have any suggestion to improve this system, please let me know.

Cheers, disketmadu.

Files:

cja:
Hi

If you use the Dolly indicator and reset the levels to suit your style, Dolly set to the Daily Open has levels at 20/40/50 above/below the Open and there is also a line only version on the 2nd clone Dolly thread as well towards the very end of the thread.

cja

Hi cja and disketmadu (assalammualaikum)

thanks because give me some idea.

this is mine idea

"Why dont you try make this indicator like WD Gann and Murrey Math using mathemathic for trading...but every level line we can adjust how much pip we want..and also can it show historical line so we can study about the movement for every pair we trade...

Maybe for

GJ maximum 50 pip for every level

GU maximum 305 pip for every level

UJ maximum 20pip for every level

so the for play safe maybe people can lower down the level be like this

GJ just 25 pip only

GU just 15pip only

UJ just 10pip only

Strategy:

Example

Sell at Open level when the bar hit the first level,we see the movement,fast or slow,if fast,we lock profit or take profit there and sell more until hit the second level and lock profit or take profit,then sell and lock or take profit...until it want to reverse

and also can u put extra line,if we want more line..just put "True""

example line picture below

can also put bollinggerband to know either the price already overbought or oversell

can take it from

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

thanks

oh if i know how to programming

Horizontal Lines Need Help!

Hi,

Can someone here make for me an horizontal line that shows every 100 pips.

For e.g. Horizontal line shows at 1.1000, 1.1100, 1.1200,1.1300

and

Horizontal line for trading oil and DJIA.

for oil every 100 point, e.g. $50.00, $51.00, $52.00

Need help!

Reason: