The maximum deposit load

To add comments, please log in or register
Murat Yazici
Murat Yazici  

What should the maximum deposit load be? 

What is your opinion?

Murat 

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
What is a deposit load?
Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Thank you Fernando. I had never heard the expression before.
Dua Yong Rew
Dua Yong Rew  
If you trade more than one pair, it's likely to be higher due to open positions.
Murat Yazici
Murat Yazici  
Dua Yong Rew:
If you trade more than one pair, it's likely to be higher due to open positions.

Subcribers want to low ratio deposit load generally.

What is your opinion for one and two pairs? 

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera  
Max deposit load also goes up when a trader is risking too much on each trader. For example: if their account value is $1,000 and they decide to open 2.00 lots (over-leveraging), their Max deposit load % will be higher than another trader who's opening 0.10 lots with a similar account value. Within 50 pips or less against them they'll be out of the market. It is a good way to determine how risky the trader who's providing signals is.
Arthur Albano
Arthur Albano  

Is it

AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE)/AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY)

or

AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN)/AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_EQUITY)

?

Enrique Dangeroux
Enrique Dangeroux  
Arthur Albano:

Is it

or

?

ACCOUNT_MARGIN

Joachim Hagg
Joachim Hagg  

I just want to check with you guys that has more experience with the signal settings. I have an account, 1:500, with 2200USD. My Signal Provider has an 1:200 account with 1366USD. I don't even know what deposit load percentage means mentioned in the manual. What value should I put in the "Use no more than: XX % of deposit? Thanks in advance!

MT4 Signal settings

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Joachim Hagg:

I just want to check with you guys that has more experience with the signal settings. I have an account, 1:500, with 2200USD. My Signal Provider has an 1:200 account with 1366USD. I don't even know what deposit load percentage means mentioned in the manual. What value should I put in the "Use no more than: XX % of deposit? Thanks in advance!

The Use not more than ... setting, has nothing to do with deposit load. Its the part of your capital ($2200) that you want to participate in signal's copying.

To add comments, please log in or register