Is talking with other traders bad?

Hello everyone is the trading world,

I just want to know if it is bad to talk to other traders who have been in this game before, i am currently still study the market but i feel like it would just scare me away. So, i was hoping to know if anyone in here knows how talking with other is like here.

Melina Thompson:

I just want to know if it is bad to talk to other traders who have been in this game before, i am currently still study the market but i feel like it would just scare me away. So, i was hoping to know if anyone in here knows how talking with other is like here.

Talking to others is a good start to gather experience.

There are a bunch of common practice, I refined and learned about by talking to other people.

Not all conversations are worth it, though. But those who are, were enlightening. So why not, and why should a conversation make you shy away?

You should ask:
Is talking to people good in general?

Talking to others is shared knowledge. This platform is more of coding strategies. 

Dominik Egert #:
Talking to others is a good start to gather experience.

There are a bunch of common practice, I refined and learned about by talking to other people.

Not all conversations are worth it, though. But those who are, were enlightening. So why not, and why should a conversation make you shy away?

Mainly because when it comes to talking to people that is in a new game of society, I see them as masters and fear that my small brain won't work on this side.

Note to all!

Please remember that this is a technical forum and not a social one. Obviously some degree of social interaction is acceptable and encouraged.

However, the primary scope of topics should be technical in nature.

There are other websites that are dedicated to social networking amongst traders, so please consider using those instead.

By the way, there are many Channels and Group Chats available on this very site that are social in nature or that offer shared experiences and learning.

Please consider subscribing or joining one or more of them. Head over to your profile's message section and have a look to see if any of them interest you.

Melina Thompson:

Talking in general is not bad but be careful of newbies, Check trader's profile and his trading experience and maybe it is better to interact with professional traders since they will offer better advice.

Reason: