Who's you favourite for live MT4 broker?

Question is quite simple ... I wanted for a while now to open up a couple of accounts with some MT4 brokers. Have been doing some demo testing but I think that it's time to jump in with some real money.

So, who is your favourite broker? for live trading of course!

Maybe, I'll gather a list of brokers that are being used and we can do a poll later?

saltcafe:
Question is quite simple ... I wanted for a while now to open up a couple of accounts with some MT4 brokers. Have been doing some demo testing but I think that it's time to jump in with some real money.

Maybe, I'll gather a list of brokers that are being used and we can do a poll later?

Have you tried searching? It's been asked (in different forms)/ discussed like zillion times

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
Have you tried searching? It's been asked (in different forms)/ discussed like zillion times

I'm sure that this has been asked hundreds of times ... I just thought about asking people what they currently think.

Personally I'm leaning towards FXDD & NEUIMEX, but I wanted to get other people's opinion as well.

Feel free to ignore the post and not respond if you don't want to?!

saltcafe:
I'm sure that this has been asked hundreds of times ... I just thought about asking people what they currently think.

Personally I'm leaning towards FXDD & NEUIMEX, but I wanted to get other people's opinion as well.

Feel free to ignore the post and not respond if you don't want to?!

Again, its not about me answering to this question (I personally dont care much whether you ask it or not, or whether its been asked many times). Its about the fact that the information is there already = question been answered many times. I suggest you try searching a little bit, thats all

I LOVE

saltcafe:

People from this thread may help https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/65-mt4-brokers-metatrader-brokers

Reason: