Profit/Loss - 221/3 - page 6

Which is the good version ?

Hi all,

I am reading this post since a few days and i had already download it to forward test it.

But i see that ther's many updates from different authors (tururo, kurka fund..etc) so can u update the first post with the last EA (or if ther's many versions can you name them diffrently e.g. Kurka Trader1, Kurka Trader2...Etc) ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

This is the most current .... It is the same as posted on #31 with a small fix to the High Trend Short Entry signals...

Files:

Fixed the Sell HIGH Trend signals...

OOOPs here it is.

Files:

Kurka Fund:
Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving...

KurkaTrader is allot more active as an EA than as a manual system. It looks like it is opening positions correctly. A few more issues to iron out...

1...It is only going long. ( cannot figure this out )

2...Needs a trailing stop. ( would like to use one that "Locks in Profit" after a certian amount of pips.)

3...Needs Exit signals. Just the reverse of entry signals... it is much more profitable when it exits on a signal rather than a take profit or stop loss.

218% is not all that bad for a month, but it can be better.

It does open sell orders for me already. (Edit: Fix above added)

Trailing stop added (attached) - the stop will be activated after StopMinMove pips.

Please give more explanation of the exit signals required. The current version exits buy trades when sell signal and vice versa. If this is not sufficient then please give the details.

Also people do not get too excited based on results for the last week. There has been a strong trend and this method works well under those conditions.

Files:

I know this gets a bit confusing, but I'm reposting this one that has some of the print statements taken out. Apart from that it is the same including the fix on sell high trend.

Files:

Lol ! Sorry but can u name them Kurka Trader and KurkaTururo Trader ?

Sorry to say that but even after my post u have 2 different version from 2 different authors with EXACT same name.

Please try to name them differently (as the different version of Cyberia Trader or

30 pips system...etc).

If i understand well Kurka's last version fix some problems and the EA can sell or buy and close the previous buy order if sell signal is launch (or close sell order if buy signal is launc).

And Tururo' last version is the same but with a breakeven and trailingstop option ?

It is always sell ?

On backtest the first Kurka Trader was only doing long trade.

The others seems only doing short trades : is it normal ?

Kurka,

I think still there is no parameter to control Max Trades.

Only opens in one direction depending on which one I download, and it blows the account in a couple months.

If you have a setting that produces 100% winners every time, then why not just run this setting? With 100 pips a month and little drawdown, you can take 1K and turn it into 5 millions in 2 years.

Reason: