Profit/Loss - 221/3

Jonathan You:
I corrected it, the EA works but backtest result is terrible, can you explain the principle of the EA or the idea of author?

From autor:

> The bad trades have all been 5 mini lots, and some

> of the good trades

> > have been as high as 36 lots. It should trade

> allot more if I can get

> > it into an EA. I will make this available to

> everone as soon as I get

> > it working. I need some help if your willing to

> take a look.

> >

> > Here is what I am trying to do....

> >

> > I have 6 trend strengths. Each one uses different

> signals for entry

> > and exit ( if trend 1 is true use indicator 1

> ect...)

> >

> > I trade with the trend. signals with the trend are

> multiplied b the

> > value of the "trend strength" signals against the

> trend are traded

> > lightly or not at all. Based on EMA crosses "trend

> strengths"

> >

> > Exits are pulled as soon as any of the entry

> signals in the oppisite

> > direction of the position are active. This usually

> gets the peak or

> > valley.

> >

> > Here is what I need help with.....

> >

> > Entry signals....When trading manually I use CCI.

> I would like the

> > system to use different signals based on the trend

> (Ema Cross).

> >

> > Questions:

> > what signals work best in the following markets?

> > 1 through 6; 1 being ranging/trend reversing and 6

> being strong trend.

> > How do I do the money management?

> > would like the position size to grow as the

> signals get stronger. need

> > help coding this.

> > How do I draw the indicators on the chart?

> > How do I stop the program before a scheduled news

> event?

I corrected it, the EA works but backtest result is terrible, can you explain the principle of the EA or the idea of author?

Jonathan You:

Did you find the indicarot Zerolagstochs ?

Jonathan You:

New Version, add the Long and short exit code. Backtest is too bad. This EA has the potential to get pips, but need programmer and the author work together

Files:

I also noticed it was looking for this indicator. I found it runs good on H4 USDJPY backtest. Although it does max out your margin all the time from what i can see.

*Edited*

Fixes:

How many orders it can place: Once per bar

Close Routine: Based on Profit

*Profit now is very nice from what i can see.

Issues: Only BUY trades are working. I could not get the Sell function working at all since im not that great of coder but if someone wants to take a whack at it.

Spider~

Tested with good results

H4 USDJPY

Ratio: 0.1

H1 GBPUSD

Ratio: 0.01

Files:

It also works on many other TF's with different Ratio settings. Just have to work them in and play around with it.

Im sure it will show better results if someone can fix the Sell Routine.

Heres USDJPY backtest on MT4 v200 platform, H4.

Spider~

Files:
usdjpy_h4.htm  29 kb
usdjpy_h4.gif  6 kb

Kurka Trader

I did not know that anyone on this board was working on this code......

There are a few working versions out there now but none that I have seen capture the manual trading system that I set out to do...

Here are a few points that make the system work, hopefully it helps.

-The trends are calculated on the 1hour chart, using EMA8, EMA24, EMA72 and EMA216.

-The only entry / exit signals used from that chart are the EMA crosses. (872 and 8 216) These signals are also used to close all open positions in the oppisite direction.

The Rest of the entry /exit signals are calculated on the 5 min chart.

-CCI, Stoch, SAR, Envelopes,OSMA,HIGH Low entry bars.

-Different entry/exit signals are used for different trend calculations. example: CCI works best when trend 3 and 4 are true. 0 stoch works great when 1 or 2 are true.

-When an entry signal (5min) is true. it is then checked against the 1 hour chart to determine, 1 if it is with the trend (EMA cross preminitions) and 2 size of position to take.

-Signals against the major trend are traded lightly or not at all. Signals with the trend are traded heavy.

Major problems with the code:

Size of position number of trades. I would like to play around with the number of simeotanious trades to allow. 3 at a time seems to work pretty good but adjusting this has not been tested. The point being, we cannot have 3 open positions at a trend 6. Need some code to limit the total size of open positions to (risk * trendstrength)/ max trades. this would allow a set number of trades for each trend, and they would all be the same size.

Junk signals. Need to validate signals on the 5 min chart . I use the OSMA. if cci signals long, check to make sure OSMA is going long. then go to 1 hour chart for size.

Dont know why but there seems to be a problem going long in the code.

Stoplosses/trailing stops need to be managed like a scalper system. I always move the stoploss to break even after 10 pips and then trail it by 10 after that. with a strong trend this usually ends up closing the position on a very large bar at the peak or valley.

in ranging conditions or trend 1 AND 2 this has to be a scalper system or it turns on you.

If you have any questions I can be reached on skype: kurkafund (my mic is broken but we can chat, will order a new mic today)

other source code

if you would like to see the other code that I have please email me kurkafund@yahoo.com and I will send it to you ..... it is to many charactors to post here.

Kurka Fund:
if you would like to see the other code that I have please email me kurkafund@yahoo.com and I will send it to you ..... it is to many charactors to post here.

Hello. you are an author of the system, Therefore stop it dying. Develop and lay out everything that you have. People will help you. Successes!

Let em know what you need....

Reason: