Phorex Phreak System #2

hey guys,

dont know if this idea has been brought up but i've seen somebody else use a variation of this with a lot of success, i was up late until 5 in the morning thinking about this and maybe someone can help me code it, its pretty simple to code by the sounds of it, it works best on RANGE bound pairs, we can call it, "The Phreaky Phunk System".........here it goes....

open a 15 minute chart...

1-initiate a buy with a 20 pip take profit at 0.10 lots

2-if it hits your take profit, cool, if not and it goes down 20 pips against you buy again, this time at 0.20 lots with a 10 pip profit, as soon as the 10 pip profit is hit, both orders are closed and you start again at 0.10 lots..

3-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 0.60 lots, at 10 pip take profit, it that take profit is hit, close all 3 orders and start again..

4-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 1.8 lots, at a 10 pip profit, it the take profit is hit, close all orders and start a new...

5-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 5.4 lots, at 10 pip profit, if that take profit is hit close all orders and start a new...

* couple of things to keep in mind, you can start on mico lots, only do range bound pairs with a reasonable daily true range like the nzd/usd, aud/usd and the eur/usd.... how do you know when to enter long or short?? easy, open a 15 minute chart with a MACD, if the MACD is above the zero line, go long, if its below the zero line, go short, stay away from news anouncements, a friend of mine is trading a similar system VERY successfully....lets try to code it!!!!! keep on phreaking

sounds similiar to dlmv1.1

I have one running on a forward test demo atm.

It buys in every certain number of pips, doubling up (martingale) as you lose.

hey tross,

how are you.....is the dlmv1 similar to this system, how does it work??? is the EA posted for this anywhere??? what kind of results are you getting with it???

Tross:
sounds similiar to dlmv1.1

I have one running on a forward test demo atm.

It buys in every certain number of pips, doubling up (martingale) as you lose.

Agreed!!! That's my idea! Muahahahaha!!! No need much, just code an extra function on the DLM will do. This will be the revelutionary of the EA!!! Muahahahaha.... The accuracy! The unbeatable wrong orders. Tight stop loss and fast gain!!! Muahahahahah It will generate some small loss if you have a tight stop loss of 30pips, but when your order goes to the correct position with some whipsaw(thats how this strategy act), you're in great profit.

Regards,

David

phorex_phreak:
hey tross, how are you.....is the dlmv1 similar to this system, how does it work??? is the EA posted for this anywhere??? what kind of results are you getting with it???

DLM is a very dangerous EA, since the entry very unaccurate. But with your system, the accuracy is great, therefor, the Martingale Function will help alot. Especially when the cross happened, if you unable to trap the beginning 10pips profit, normally the whipsaw will help you to open another order once the market reach 18pips whipsaw(can set dynamically). Originally came with no stop loss, but we can follow your system to put down a minimum value of stop loss before the order doubling up to 4 orders. therefor, you can max out the available margin. This stress of doubling lossing order can take your account from 0 ~ 100% a day.... I'm no kidding you mate. It just the distance of doubling order! Every 2pips open doubled position? 700% a day no problem if your account can hold! muahahahaha

Regards,

David

Dlm

phorex_phreak:
hey tross, how are you.....is the dlmv1 similar to this system, how does it work??? is the EA posted for this anywhere??? what kind of results are you getting with it???

http://elcactus.com/ is the site where you will find details about the DLM & 10points3 EAs.

John

hello david,

do you know how to program?? can you program the way i described it in the first post?? with the lots increasing from .10, .20, .60, 1.8, 5.4 ????? hopefully you can or know someone that can do it, was wondering if we can try it without the stop-loss first, i guess that option could be in the EA....im a little excited about this one guys........keep on phreaking

phorex_phreak:
hey guys,

dont know if this idea has been brought up but i've seen somebody else use a variation of this with a lot of success, i was up late until 5 in the morning thinking about this and maybe someone can help me code it, its pretty simple to code by the sounds of it, it works best on RANGE bound pairs, we can call it, "The Phreaky Phunk System".........here it goes....

open a 15 minute chart...

1-initiate a buy with a 20 pip take profit at 0.10 lots

2-if it hits your take profit, cool, if not and it goes down 20 pips against you buy again, this time at 0.20 lots with a 10 pip profit, as soon as the 10 pip profit is hit, both orders are closed and you start again at 0.10 lots..

3-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 0.60 lots, at 10 pip take profit, it that take profit is hit, close all 3 orders and start again..

4-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 1.8 lots, at a 10 pip profit, it the take profit is hit, close all orders and start a new...

5-if it goes down another 20 pips, buy at 5.4 lots, at 10 pip profit, if that take profit is hit close all orders and start a new...

* couple of things to keep in mind, you can start on mico lots, only do range bound pairs with a reasonable daily true range like the nzd/usd, aud/usd and the eur/usd.... how do you know when to enter long or short?? easy, open a 15 minute chart with a MACD, if the MACD is above the zero line, go long, if its below the zero line, go short, stay away from news anouncements, a friend of mine is trading a similar system VERY successfully....lets try to code it!!!!! keep on phreaking

Thank you for a great idea. Please how does the spread figure into the profit?

phorex_phreak:
hello david, do you know how to program?? can you program the way i described it in the first post?? with the lots increasing from .10, .20, .60, 1.8, 5.4 ????? hopefully you can or know someone that can do it, was wondering if we can try it without the stop-loss first, i guess that option could be in the EA....im a little excited about this one guys........keep on phreaking

too bad, i'm not a programmer! may be Bluto can help you

hopefully someone can help us out........

davidke20:
Agreed!!! That's my idea! Muahahahaha!!! No need much, just code an extra function on the DLM will do. This will be the revelutionary of the EA!!! Muahahahaha.... The accuracy! The unbeatable wrong orders. Tight stop loss and fast gain!!! Muahahahahah It will generate some small loss if you have a tight stop loss of 30pips, but when your order goes to the correct position with some whipsaw(thats how this strategy act), you're in great profit.

Regards,

David

I like your style with that Muahahaha UR just as crazy as a few coders/traders that I know Muahahaha....

Reason: