Request: more M1 data to test EAs

Would you link where can I download M1 data history from, and it must be from real server not from demo, so I can guarantee very good model-quality.

It must be at least from 2003 up to today.

I know one option http://www.metatrader.info/node/67 , but download-file is yet removed, look at it.

Please help

Hi

first of all, upgrade to bild 200,

then, you will find a very interesting new button in the menu:

Tools->History Center, it is called "DOWNLOAD" !!!, select the pair and frame (e.g. EURUSD 1M), and click the button! It will take some minutes .... this will download history back to 1999!

Luis Guilherme Damiani

May the odds be with you !!

a stupid question, but how to upgrade, I'm on 198 version

ldamiani:
Hi

first of all, upgrade to bild 200,

then, you will find a very interesting new button in the menu:

Tools->History Center, it is called "DOWNLOAD" !!!, select the pair and frame (e.g. EURUSD 1M), and click the button! It will take some minutes .... this will download history back to 1999!

Luis Guilherme Damiani

May the odds be with you !!

I am sorry, but I thought the last version was 1.99...?

o.O

lol

build 200 just launched today!

BrazilianTrader:
I am sorry, but I thought the last version was 1.99...? o.O

Yes, there WERE going to release a 199. However they discovered a few more bugs and made a couple of additions. And indeed today 200 was released. It is official and available thru LiveUpdate.

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
Yes, there WERE going to release a 199. However they discovered a few more bugs and made a couple of additions. And indeed today 200 was released. It is official and available thru LiveUpdate.

I LOVE

okay, but for brokers who didn't make the build 200 available, it won't be possible to update through "Liveupdate", right?

BrazilianTrader:
okay, but for brokers who didn't make the build 200 available, it won't be possible to update through "Liveupdate", right?

Yessir. But it will be soon (it already is available with many brokers). 200 is an official build, so dont worry.

Or you can simply go here and download/install, if you wish:

:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175526

But again, if you are using a broker-modified version of the MT, I suggest you wait.

I LOVE

Reason: