Profit/Loss - 221/3 - page 3

Kurka Fund:
I worked on this a little bit today....Compiles but does not make any trades.

I also discovered a way to maximize profits during a trend 6, Using a scalper method that I posted here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175581

Just dont know how to write the code. but it works great everytime there is a trend 6 with 100% accuracy.( at least on every chart I drew it on.)

Fixed up some things on this one, now makes trades for me. Note there are two distinct versions in this thread, both named the same. I assume this one to be the original.

Files:

I did this on purpose, I wanted the option in testing to turn the indicators on or off ( useCCI, UseOSMA ect..) And because the entry signals are based on multiple indicators being true, if that indicator is turned off it needs to be true. I think that I coded it correct for that purpose, if not please let me know. Open to other suggestions too.... thanks.

Jonathan You:
Kurku:

the EMA code like this:

double iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)

if EMA works on H1 TimeFrame and period=EMA1 , method=EMA, the code must be:

double Ema1 = iMA(NULL,60,Ema_1, 0,MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, EmaShift+SignalCandle);

I also found problem on the section:

if (UseOSMA){

double OSMAPrev=iOsMA(NULL,0,OSMASlow,OSMAFast,OSMASignal,PRICE_CLOSE,SignalCandle+1); // period and timeframe must be defined;

double OSMA=iOsMA(NULL,0,OSMASlow,OSMAFast,OSMASignal,PRICE_CLOSE,SignalCandle);

if (OSMA > OSMAPrev) {OSMABUY = true;}

if (OSMA < OSMAPrev) {OSMASELL = true;}

if (OSMA > 0) {OSMAUP = true;}

if (OSMA < 0) {OSMADOWN = true;}

}

else { //it means if UseOSMA==false, OSMABUY=true, OSMASELL=true, OSMAUP=true, OSMADOWN=true //delete this section and have a try

OSMABUY = true;

OSMASELL = true;

OSMAUP = true;

OSMADOWN = true;

}

It's open too many trades

Hi! I'm a newbie and I'm sorry about my English (it's not my mother language). I'm foward testing KurkaTrader on demo mini-acc rightnow. I think we have to add limit for the open transaction per chart. This EA keep opening new position if

it's get entry signal until our free margin almost zero ( can't open a new position). Rightnow I've got 50 open trade @ 0.1 lot on eurusd all buy, floating loss $240 and my margin level at 99%. If we use live account maybe we gonna get margin call in very short time period.

Future update....

Low trend --- max trades = 1

Mid trend max trades = 2

High trend max trades = 5

I dont know how to code this yet...

alpin:
Hi! I'm a newbie and I'm sorry about my English (it's not my mother language). I'm foward testing KurkaTrader on demo mini-acc rightnow. I think we have to add limit for the open transaction per chart. This EA keep opening new position if it's get entry signal until our free margin almost zero ( can't open a new position). Rightnow I've got 50 open trade @ 0.1 lot on eurusd all buy, floating loss $240 and my margin level at 99%. If we use live account maybe we gonna get margin call in very short time period.

I would like to add this as the entry signal when trend score = 6..... can anyone help code this???

Scalp as many lots as possible from a large move....

See Pic..

Files:
scalp.bmp  947 kb

Kurka Fund:
Future update....

Low trend --- max trades = 1

Mid trend max trades = 2

High trend max trades = 5

I dont know how to code this yet...

This will do it, but before proceeding further, the fundamental problem with the code needs to be addressed. It currently doesn't do well, so you need to check if the trades generated by the EA match your system. Need to establish if the entry points are right.

Files:

I cannot get it to make any trades. Are you running it on EURUSD 5 min?

I just downloaded new data, that might be the problem.... Can you post results.

Also I would not expect the EA to be profitable until the Exit / OrderClose() logic is in place...

Thanks for the help...

BTW - To whoever gets this working properly I will donate 50% of the proceeds from the first month of live trading to you... I have a Velocity account that I am not currently trading with ~ $1000 in it. Or if it a community effort I can donate it to forex tsd...

Kurka Fund:
I cannot get it to make any trades. Are you running it on EURUSD 5 min?

I just downloaded new data, that might be the problem.... Can you post results.

Also I would not expect the EA to be profitable until the Exit / OrderClose() logic is in place...

Thanks for the help...

BTW - To whoever gets this working properly I will donate 50% of the proceeds from the first month of live trading to you... I have a Velocity account that I am not currently trading with ~ $1000 in it. Or if it a community effort I can donate it to forex tsd...

So far only backtest on EURUSD 5 min. Trades are being made, see sample.

Files:

Update, it is opening trades on forward test for me. It will open the right number, but as soon as one takes profit, it will open another to make up the numbers. I don't know if this is good or not.

Added code to close buy if sell signal and vice versa. I think this is one of the exit criteria.

Files:
Reason: