General - page 1788

I'm testing this now with a few of my scripts, but perhaps someone already knows the answer to this question. Are the variables defined at the beginning of the script global? Do they reside in the program memory attached to the currency and chart until MetaTrader is restarted?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am in need of a money management EA that will perform the following tasks: 1. Breakeven after X pips in profit 2. Trail orders by X pip 3. Option to move SL by X pips 4. Take profit at X pips 5. Basket Profit option (profits on all open trade) 6. Basket Loss option 7. Magic Number option...
hallo can any one find or creat script in meta trader allow us to cange T/p & S/l by change line positions like visual treader...
will not buy and sell on date and time please help me. thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| DATE & TIME .mq4 |//| Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net...
  Help me on this  (2)
I need it to buy and sell on date and time. this is the error I get thank you. '\end_of_program' - ending bracket '}' expected C:\Program Files\WindsorDirect 4\experts\DATE & TIME .mq4 (97, 1) 1 error(s), 0...
Hi, I am on the lookout for an indicator that measures the distance in pips between 2 moving averages and that can signal an alert if it reaches a given level, has anyone came accross such a thing?? Much appreciated Mike
Hello the idea is this : only 1 trade per symbol allowed. i use to do it like this: int total = OrdersTotal(); if(total != 0 ) { return(0); // dont trade } else trade but the problem is that i have other open position from manual trades\other EA i need that the ea will open only 1 trade per symbol....
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Championship Report: Tenth Week" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/96/). Only 10 trading days are left till the end of the Championship. Leaders are still rotating in the Top Ten. Anyway, Ldamiani and Hendrick...
I haven't been having any luck finding an MT4 broker that trades micro 0.01 lots on Demo and Live account. Help please.
  Day Bars  (2)
Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to change the start time of bars in metatrader,so for example, i could start a day bar at 7.00am gmt,thanks in advance jonmem
  Winning solution expert  (27   1 2 3)
hello do have any body winning solution ex? http://winning-solution.net/indo/eng-performance.php?id=forex8 thanks
Does anyone know where I can find economic news releases over the past year or more that is in a spreadsheet format? Thanks!
Does anyone have ZigZagFibs V2.0 for MT4? info here https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=44952&SearchTerm=ABC%20Waves&txtExactMatch=
Hello, does any of you know of this indicator repaints the past? Many thanks in advance, -25-
I know price/indicator divergence indicators are available on platforms such as TradeStation and Trade Navigator. However, I'm looking for a reliable price divergence indicator for Metatrader 4. Specifically, I'd like to track divergence between price and CCI. One scenario is represented in the...
Hi Guys, What can I add to an expert advisor which can close all the open orders ...when the time is 23:00 Thanks
Is there a way to change the data format of MT4 export file I am looking for the ASCII.csv but need the data to be in the following format; DATE TIME OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE date and time format as; Date Format: MM/DD/YYYY Time Format: HHMM any help appreciated. Is this even possible? Thanks
The EA is for EUR/USD in the 1 Hour timeframe. Looks not bad in backtesting. But is the backtesting with MT4 reliable enough to start live trading? Is it possible to get backtesting with a quality higher than 90 %?
https://www.google.com/language_tools The translator is very good, far better then the Babelfish translator. Here's an example: metaquotes.ru The Metaquote's Russian forum in english
  Super Expert Advisor  (24   1 2 3)
  90%??  (12   1 2)
I have been using the Alpari M1 data to backtest with 90% quality. I decided that I would like to get better data, so I purchased some tick data and wrote a script to convert it to fxt based on the standard script on the MQL website. Now the generated fxt file from the Alpari data for 2 years on the...
Greetings, Does anyone know if Heiken Ashi indicators repaint the past? Thank you. Mike
hi i want to shift lines ,but i cant do this maybe help me please i think that my problem is here int init() { SetIndexBuffer(0, ExtMapBuffer1); SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_LINE); SetIndexBuffer(1, ExtMapBuffer2); SetIndexStyle(1, DRAW_LINE); SetIndexBuffer(2, ExtMapBuffer3); SetIndexStyle(2, DRAW_LINE);...
Please can anyone post a compiled version of the GBP_4Barbreakout EA? Thanks
Hi. Could anyone tell me if it's possible to have Histograms oscillating about a value other than zero or is this another MT4 limitation. The 'SetLevelValue' command only seems to effect where the center line is drawn which is not the same thing...
any one know link to meta 4 with server time gmt-5.....eastern time.. ...............becouse the candels noe accurate in athers
  Pip Boxer  (35   1 2 3 4)
Found this on yahoo forum awhile back called pip boxer trades on M15 timeframe need to set server time in e.a.'s to your broker time.Thought I had shared these before but can't find anywhere in the forum, so will try again. Enjoy mrtools
Say I attach the same EA to two charts, EUR/USD and GBP/USD. The Start() function in each EA will be called only for the currency pair of the chart it is attached to, right? One EA will receive ticks only for EUR/USD, and the other EA will receive ticks only for GBP/USD, right? So, if that is the...
Always Cut your losses and let your profits run. Take small losses and large wins.Once you have defined the trend, trade only in that direction.Always have a game plane. Never enter a trade unless you know where you should get in and where you should get out.Always use a protective stop to limit...