General - page 1789

Please can anyone post a compiled version of the GBP_4Barbreakout EA? Thanks
Hi. Could anyone tell me if it's possible to have Histograms oscillating about a value other than zero or is this another MT4 limitation. The 'SetLevelValue' command only seems to effect where the center line is drawn which is not the same thing...
any one know link to meta 4 with server time gmt-5.....eastern time.. ...............becouse the candels noe accurate in athers
  Pip Boxer  (35   1 2 3 4)
Found this on yahoo forum awhile back called pip boxer trades on M15 timeframe need to set server time in e.a.'s to your broker time.Thought I had shared these before but can't find anywhere in the forum, so will try again. Enjoy mrtools
Say I attach the same EA to two charts, EUR/USD and GBP/USD. The Start() function in each EA will be called only for the currency pair of the chart it is attached to, right? One EA will receive ticks only for EUR/USD, and the other EA will receive ticks only for GBP/USD, right? So, if that is the...
Always Cut your losses and let your profits run. Take small losses and large wins.Once you have defined the trend, trade only in that direction.Always have a game plane. Never enter a trade unless you know where you should get in and where you should get out.Always use a protective stop to limit...
Hello I looking for a EA Programmer for my a Breakout system that works really well but it takes to much time by sitting there and make the Buy stop and sell stop by hand. So i want a EA that make Buy Stops and Sell Stops every day at 0:00 GMT time. The EA should make the Price for the entry orders...
I wish to backtest a simple manual system using the standard LRC (Linear regression channel).Is it possible to place the LRC on the chart whilst using the visual mode of the strategy tester found in metatrader. Can anyone tell me how to do this because LRC does not function correctly when i try to...
Attached is the The Seperation Indicator W/Alert that does not work. Would appreciate it if someone could code this correctly. This indicator was discussed here using the +8 -8 for exhaustion entries mostly on 5M charts for EUR/GPB. Basically looking for an alert when it reaches either +8 or -8 so...
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////// chk_buy=0; chk_sell=0; int totalorders = OrdersTotal(); for(int i=0;i<totalorders;i++) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS); if ( OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) { if (...
[Deleted]
Ave High & Ave Low Is there an indicator that displays a moving ave of the highs and lows of the chart? Rusty
Title says it all... this is not even the correct price if you round it. Furthermore the profit is shown to be negative, but the Pips are 0. because the actual price 1.9732 but I sold at about 11 or 12 or so pips lower than this actually. How do I fix this? Running Alpari UK demo build 200
Where do users put requests for future releases. For example, I'd like the Trade and Account History tabs to include a column forBalance, so that I can see how my EA does over time. The Swap can be optional upon right click, like Commission Taxes and Comments. Also, I'd like reports able to be...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Michael Bullock (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/93/) has been published. Michael is a professional programmer. He started programming on ZX81 when he was just 10. With his great experiences, he immediately started...
according to this week is my holiday then i try making this ea but dont have time to test it ... anyone wanna try? the concept is symple i play GBPUSD as a BaseSymbol and if SMA is heading up i go long GBPUSD and hedge EURUSD short to reduce the risk but i also hedge USDCHF long too..........that's...
I have been getting very frusterated ,with the down loading of data in the history center, and every time I get missing data from Sept/30/2006 to Dec.4/2006. I know there has been a post already about this problem, and I couldnt see any direct answer about any fix. Are you(meta Quotes)...
I don't know why I can't help you guys test these EA's ?? The pic below shows Goblin for the year which is totally wrong. And I test other EA's as well and the graph shows nothing ?? Anyone know what is screwed up with my platform? Thanks
the icustom function still at times is not working for me.... surely it must be i'm not accurately reflecting the custom indicators 'parameters' section of that line.... for instance, "macd" works perfect... 12,26,9..... but for something like the "fisher transform rsi", i can't get it correct.......
What is the difference between FXDD Trader & Matatrader?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double v; int j,ticket; int start() { v=iForce(Symbol(),0,12,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); if (OrdersTotal()<1) { if (v>0.0003) {OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_BUY,1,Ask,0,0,Ask+10*Point,"test",0,16384,Gold);} //i want to open...
Hello trader, I do not know if it is the good section of the forum because my request is rather a script rather than a EA. I trade manually and I would like to be able to open an order and automatically with orders of waiting. 1° script The conditions are: Open order sell , lot:0.5 Open 10 sell...
Hi, I was backtesting Phoenix_4_CONTEST expert from ATC, and there is one problem. A trade opened on 10th November. This is what I get from backtester: 45 2006.11.10 08:45 sell 23 5.00 117.57 118.41 117.15 46 2006.11.17 05:36 s/l 23 5.00 118.41 118.41 117.15 -4038.53 26937.91 Take profit is...
Hi, I'm wondering if in MT4 I could do this: Use 3 kinds of Arrows, meaning buy,sell,close. Everytime I draw an arrow in the chart, an indictor or script read this arrow's price and arrow type, and then export to a TXT or XLS file adding a new line, including price and arrow type. Is it possible
this is just an idea, but what about an indicator that draw a line from one high point to the next. example, count 0-20bars back and mark the high point, then count 20-40bars back and draw a line from the first highest point to the second. do this back for however many bars, then do the same with...
  Counting Orders  (1)
How do you Count your open Orders ??? I need to count how many OP_SELL and OP_BUY orders I have for a hedging EA...
I'm clueless when it comes to creating indicators , so I don't know if this is even possible, but . . . this is what I'd like to have: 1) A MACD histogram that would alert me when I have had five consecutive bars drawn, either positive or negative. 2) Some sort of visual (arrow or dot) drawn over
I would like to buy and sell for example when price is x.xx20 or x.xx50. How can i isolate the last 2 digits of the price to compare it to my rules?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the Interview with Valeri Karpenko (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/92/) has been published. Valeri's Expert Advisor, unlike the most of other Experts in the Championship, uses pending orders instead of market ones. Besides, his...