General - page 1717

anybody know? even 1 sec timeframe graphic.
Hello traders and coders... The VWAP is a very powerfull average that shows the average price of All positions (volumes)... it is a line that starts at the begining of the day (resets) and has a tremendous S&R power usage... if you look at this site : Forex Trading Software and Currency Broker you...
Hi, I write this very simple EA (that's what I thought) but it seems doesn't work like it should be... Or is it the logic is wrong? Can some body help me? I back test the EA from 2007.07.02 to 2007.07.03 Cheers
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Ahmed Soliman has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/191/). Ahmed Soliman known as CodersGuru was not in the Top Three of the previous Championship. He tells in his interview what lessons he learned at...
  Hikkake Pattern indicator  (32   1 2 3 4)
hi guys, as i was surfing the web, i found this great concept about Hikkake pattern, the pattern works like this, it consist of 2 bars on hourly daily or weekly the bar the forms called inside bar, and it has to have higher low and lower high than the preceeding bar. Then the second bar in the...
My OrderSend() function just returned with an error of "no error" . It returned false, but the order was opened, as the error message said - without error. What is this exactly? Error? Or No Error? And how should it be handled?
hello, i learning to do scalps (with oschillator) with short term target 5-10 pips.. but sometimes i forget to do trend filtering, like what happen today when there is strong trend happen to support dollar... sometime i open position againts the trend hoping for small profit. so i would like to ask...
  script needed  (6)
does anyone know of a script to keep the mt4 log files ( trades-journal ext. ) from being deleted when closing the program.
PHP Code: } void watermark() { ObjectCreate("Forex [1]", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSetText("Forex [1]", "Forex [1]", 11, "Lucida Handwriting", RoyalBlue); ObjectSet("Forex [1]", OBJPROP_CORNER, 2); ObjectSet("Forex [1]", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5); ObjectSet("Forex [1]",...
Unfortunately, we made a mistake in build 207 that occurred at generation of an error tick on large timeframes (H1, H4, Daily) at “Every tick” modelling. The error occurred when using a certain configuring of a 1-minute bar having the 6-tick volume. This error has already been fixed in a new...
Hi, Can any one make an indicator to make an alert for stochastics D and K line crossing? Thank you
Friends, I built this indicator when I was investigating a countertrend martingale...which in the end I was able to create an EA that could safely return $86.00 on $10,000,000 a year. Anyway, I think this indicator has some utility but to be quite honest I don't know what, if any. Is someone out...
do we have any indi that draws adjustable daily range levels on the chart in percent. Example: 30% sell, 35% buy like the strategy used in SBS EA. Thanks
  Stopp Loss E.A  (3)
Hi! I have a problem. One of my broker that use MT4 as a platform cancels my Stopp Loss and Take Profit levels each weekend. Why i do not know but thay do. So each monday i need to set my SL and TP back. Does it exist an E.A were i can put SL and TP orders that don't cancel that orders until they...
I need help with this particular indicator. AltrTrend Signal v2 - Author: OlegVS,Goodman (Ramdass conversion). Please contact me if you are knowlegable in the use of the indicator or if you are the author of this indicator which was written in MQL4 for the Meta Trader 4 platform. E-Mail me at:...
i want to buy or sell a curruncy at 10.30Am open long potistion if the open price>close price of the last candel and open short if the close price<open price of the last candel thx
Figured it out! Dave <<<
  VQ Indicator  (7)
Hi everyone, Any idea where to find out more about this indicator - VQ.MQ4? Thanks jackt
99.999 % from GBP/JPY prove it ! with VB =========== 99.99999 % ================== probability using de ja vu engine................................ under the VB i'll send u the final engine as soon as possible for freee the last big result after my first posting that i have found is in GBP/JPY 4...
When I set up my charts, toolbars included, the next time I go back, I keep having to Re-input the tool bars. How do you get the tool bars to stay once placed on the top of the charts? Thank you in advance.
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to take historical data and "stream" it so that it appears to be live in metatrader. Im asking this because i dont have an EA yet but rather some indicators that i would like to use. Also i work and so miss out the best times for trading. If i could do this...
Is it possible to set the default cursor as the crosshair? if so, how?
Does MT4/mq4 limit the number of EAs that can run on one platform at the same time? euro
  Coding Question  (2)
Evening All: I was wondering how to access information inside a function say the Awesome oscillator or the Accelerator indicator. On bar close I wish to check the Awesome Oscillator and place a buy/sell stop depending on whether the bar is red or green (increasing or decreasing). Is there an easy...
I just made a fresh install of MetaTrader, but it just crashes when I open the terminal, with no helpful error message. Im using Vista, and this never used to happen on XP. Is there something I can do about this?
Hello, I have set-up some charts with customized time frames. The charts do not update unless I refresh them, or re-install the period converter. Sometimes after re-installing the period converter they work for a short period of time and then stop updating. I am using build 207, dated July 17 2007...
Can someone change this where I can add my own wav file to alert me when the ma crosses on this indicator. I tried and it plays the wav file constantly even when its not crossing. thanks
}void watermark() { ObjectCreate("Forex [1]", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSetText("Forex [1]", "Forex [1]", 11, "Lucida Handwriting", RoyalBlue); ObjectSet("Forex [1]", OBJPROP_CORNER, 2); ObjectSet("Forex [1]", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5); ObjectSet("Forex [1]", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 10); return(0); }...
I have a problem with build 207, tester generates ticks which are outside of bars, some times up to 26pips away. See attached images. I use tick-by-tick model, 90% modelling quality. Original Tester run on Daily TF. Has anyone experiencing the same problem? This is a template file for EURUSD...
I just downloaded a .hst file with 1 min data from alpari, now I dont know how to load this data into MT4... could someone give me some light into the procedure I have to do now in order to get this data loaded ? thanks Walter.