HMA Slope Indi

Hi guys,

I have the attached HMA slope indicator and wondered if someone could make a change so that when the slope is up but the angle decreasing it is a different shade of green to when the slope is up and the angle is increasing.

Visa versa for the red signals.

Any help appreciated and I promise to try and learn more MT4!!!

Thanks,

G-Man

Files:
hma_angle.mq4  4 kb

G-Man:
Hi guys,

I have the attached HMA slope indicator and wondered if someone could make a change so that when the slope is up but the angle decreasing it is a different shade of green to when the slope is up and the angle is increasing.

Visa versa for the red signals.

Any help appreciated and I promise to try and learn more MT4!!!

Thanks,

G-Man

Upload also the hma3 indicator that is needed.

Without this, the angle indicator not working.

Big Joe:
Upload also the hma3 indicator that is needed. Without this, the angle indicator not working.

Sorry!!

Attached.

G-Man

Files:

hi

i think that it repaint..

G-Man:
Sorry!!

Attached.

G-Man

still doesnt work...

vampiricaura:
still doesnt work...

Sorry, same indicator, different name.

Try the attached HMA.

If it helps, what I am trying to get is something very similar to the OSMA colour I have attached, but with the HMA. I have been trying to merge the 2 indis together but with no success so far.

Thanks for any help.

G-Man

Files:
hma3.mq4  3 kb

G-Man:
Sorry, same indicator, different name.

Try the attached HMA.

If it helps, what I am trying to get is something very similar to the OSMA colour I have attached, but with the HMA. I have been trying to merge the 2 indis together but with no success so far.

Thanks for any help.

G-Man

bro, i understand what you mean, however to do that, we need to change the formula i mean we need to get the derrivative of the function. if i can completely code it, i'll attach for you...

vampiricaura:
bro, i understand what you mean, however to do that, we need to change the formula i mean we need to get the derrivative of the function. if i can completely code it, i'll attach for you...

Thanks man, I would appreciate that.

From the little I know about MQL4 I guess it is something to do with the buffer requirement which is not something I have ever really understood.

G-Man

I moved this post to a different thread

Files:
Reason: