I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 2

mwbro:
hi can we get more details on the install the NK pack is filled with bunch of indicators and stuff very confusing. Do we need to install 30 different indi's for

3c_JurX to work?

thx

It is on this thread with explanation, many versions and so on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173010

Here is the Holy grail indicator in action:

who can make this indicator to be mtf ???

moldem:

No stop loss.

That's not a holy grail, that's a holy pit of death.

Hi everyone,

The EUREKA feeling or "YES YES YES I found the holy grail" is mainly given by indicators that have a re-painting element. Many people have been fooled this way by MTF indicators or by zig-zag indicators or the solar wind indicator etc...

But once the indicator is placed in real time on a chart that feeling starts to disapear very quickly because who would place his money in a trade or position if you can not trust what you see on your chart.

The same goes for this indicator. It is re-painting BIG time.

The reason I say BIG time is because most re-painting indicators have OR the re-painting effect that they show signals that suddenly disapear OR the re-painting element that they place signals AFTER the facts or in the past.

This indicator has even BOTH re-painting elements.

Bellow you can see 4 charts on a 4h TF on the euro. The first two charts show the re-painting element where a signal disapears after it was placed.

Chart 3 and 4 show the re-painting element where a signal apears AFTER the facts. The 3rd chart shows the closing of the 16.00h bar and the opening of the 20.00h bar. If the indicator would not have the re-painting element the arrow should apear on that moment under the 16.00h bar because one should so called take in his position on the opening of the 20.00h bar.

BUT that arrow apears at the closing of the long bar up 20.00h.

So the chart gives the impression that one entered before that bar went all the way up but in reality that entry long arrow would only apear after the bar went up.

Of course it shows a 95% hitrate on a historical chart because it places entry's AFTER the facts or AFTER a nice move happend and it takes away the arrows that emmidiatly fail.

I would strongely sujest not buy a new car nore a new house even not uncorcking the champagne but just sip from a coke or a beer and accept that there is no holy grail...

I hope I didn't spoil your party...

regards...iGoR

The real holy grail in my opinion would be a time machine...I believe that you could trade with 100% accuracy if you had one.

RickW00716:
The real holy grail in my opinion would be a time machine...I believe that you could trade with 100% accuracy if you had one.

Hmmm, maybe we need to look at Einsteins theory of time dilation...

There are still other variables at play, so maybe not. :-)

RickW00716:

Igor thanks

and yes it places the arrow one candle back after the fact . But I have found it is good on the daily but the trend still has to be there. IMO

I better cancel that mortgage.

I'm afraid i jumped the gun on this one. It doesn't repaint, but it is a 'late bloomer' meaning you won't get the signal until price has moved away from entry point.

Reason: