I'm RICH! The Holy Grail! - page 37

mladen:

Why did you think that you can even imagine the size of my trading and bank account(s)? Do you really think that that kind of ranting will make you a better trader? Pathetic ...

Good luck with your "systems". But the moment you start to move to commercial direction (and you are doing all the steps that scammers are usually doing, including the "pick up the fight with the admin of the forum" must do from your nonsense to-do list), you too will agree that all the anti scamming forum rules should be applied to you too.

Leaving you with your "this time I am going to become rich fast" wet dream. Enjoy it while it lasts. All the best

Bye

No need to read morals. Put a screen not for Commerce, but in order to bring down a peg with this nerd. He can't win the money, and to write the indicators can any fool who has studied programming.
Otherwise he would not react to some indicators of hubris. Those who can not win on a bad signal, or even can not win without them and on good indicators.
By the way, change your fractals indicator to match the name

For me there is no difference on what indicators to win can do it even without them.

But still would like to see your indicators was done correctly

mntiwana:
 Are not you trying just only divert the concentration of forum community to unproductive lines and means,is it your purpose and task.
Productivity affects my trading account. 
Better go fix your curves indicators

Garry119:
Productivity is shown my trading account. 
Better go fix your curves indicators

Last post by Garry119 was deleted by me. Calling other users names without any reason at all was not, is not and will never be allowed at this forum. For doing that I suggest using some sites that allow that kind of "conversation".

Garry119:

No need to read morals. Put a screen not for Commerce, but in order to bring down a peg with this nerd. He can't win the money, and to write the indicators can any fool who has studied programming.
Otherwise he would not react to some indicators of hubris. Those who can not win on a bad signal, or even can not win without them and on good indicators.
By the way, change your fractals indicator to match the name

For me there is no difference on what indicators to win can do it even without them.

But still would like to see your indicators was done correctly

I'm confused who you mean but on the other side a bit amused. If you mean me, I use only EMA and am very happy with it. I trade manually and don't need signals, just good opportunities and they are all over the place - but I have to stay in front of the PC. The MT4 app is so bad. I'm here to find a wombo-combo for an EA with mladen's indis. Your something-something is bad.

No one needs a troll like you living in a pineapple at the bottom of the sea.

PS: I'm no mod or admin. I can't delete your posts. That way it was ok but my point is that others should have something to laugh, too.

stond:

Strategy Tester Report HolyGrailEA_v7.

No trade. It was can not this check how this deals.

So a solution for this is:

- Add the ea on a demo account

- Go to mql5 and add the demo signal

- Copy the signal to your real account 

What is holy grail often reading about this matter  but I think no holy grail system

if there trader become rich from their system whether also will same result for another trader I think no

I'm rather sceptical of anyone claiming to have a Holy Grail. So many people claim to offer this but I have never come across one that actually workds

Sorry man. Like Mose indicators which are all based on price and its averages, it repaints. My advice, learn price action trading. Let price speak to you and give you clues as to whether the buyers or sellers are stronger.

You should better consider the advice of  AlphaInfinity and learn price action trading. I prefer manually trading then using “holy grail” expert advisors :)
Reason: