I'm RICH! The Holy Grail!

info

What's time frame do you use this?

info 2

Do you verify if this signal repaint?

Hi,

It appears to work on any time frame, but i would prefer the H4 or daily for my personal trading style.

No, haven't tested for repaint, since markets are closed ATM.

info 3

Did you has used it at demo account?

This indicator create by Kang_Gun if I not mistaken. How sure you claim this indicator holy grail even the author has informed that the signal only for guideline/alert (changing of trend) not necessary for entry confirmation. Maybe some arrow giving false signal especially in smaller time frames.

The KG GGH indicator repaints, very badly. Buy and Sell arrows show up, and then disappear.

I don't think it repaints on the Daily

I like this signal on the Daily. Seems to work excellent to follow the signal for a day or two and then get out. It does not repaint on the higher TF. On the lower TF's it will appear and then vanish. Still works very well on the Daily! I use setting 8 rather than 4though. IMO

thanks

ut2DaMax

hi can we get more details on the install the NK pack is filled with bunch of indicators and stuff very confusing. Do we need to install 30 different indi's for

3c_JurX to work?

thx

xard777;:
Hi There Moldem,

Instead of the KG GGH indicator, I use 3c_JurX indicator (enclosed).

You will need the NK pack to use this indicator (also enclosed).

You will find that it is very similar to the KG GGH indicator but quicker updating on a live feed.

All the Best

Xard777

Moldem, have you forward test it yet?

I will forward test on nanolots for three months and see how accurate it is. Thanks.

xard777

I was also wondering what else needs to be installed and where to make the 3c_Jurx work. You have a ton of indicators. I only want the arrow indicvator and whatever eles I need to make it work, and where to install it.

Thanks in advance!

Jturns try the Daily .... it is more accurate, if you stay in a few days. IMO

ut2DaMax

Reason: