General - page 1720

I did a quick search but could not find what I was looking for. Has anyone made and alert or even an EA that would give a signal if the price has moved a certain amount of pips in a given period of time. For example, if the price increases 10 pips in 10 minutes. Thanks
scorpion, Attached are my indicators (in template format,sorry) . Could you please programme them to give out a sound alert when ALL 7 LINES (GREEN AND YELLOW) cross each other perfectly ( circled in pic ) Thanks.
Hello, I'd like to know from your trading experience what tools do you use to stay out of consolidating/ranging perriods? any good indicators?? Thank you.
Using an old indicator Bands, I would like it if the currency touches the upper band to change the upper band from Cyan to Red, and when the currency no longer touches the upper band, it turns back to Cyan. Also, if the currency touches the bottom band it changes the bottom band from Cyan to Lime...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a system in Excel which I would like to convert to MT4 can anyone please tell me if these functions exist in MetaTrader 4 and what there names are (I have given the excel name and function below): 1) STDEV - Standard Deviation 2) COVAR- Covariant 3) CORREL - Correlation Help would be much...
how do i make one trade per bar, based on the close price. my backtest makes thousands of traders per bar (see chart)
Hi All, Is it possible to create an indicator that shows the state of FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI over several TF's? Colours for long(green) or short(red) over 1M-Monthly. Like the MTF HAS Bar or Signal Bars v.5 Regards.
Hello, After I programatically create a symbol, how do I 1. programatically SET the description 2. programatically GET the description -charliev
[Deleted]
If someone can upload the May 2006 edition of Options Trader Magazine I will upload every other edition in the collection (April 2005 - March 2007 when it merged into Futures & Options Magazine).
Hi all Experts out there, I need EA for this mid term system,which uses H1 chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. Use 1H chart 50 sma(red) 21 ema (green) RSI 21 Long trade Rules; Entry: after the double bottom when the trend reverses and price moves >= 30 pips above 50 ma, 50 ma is slanted...
hi all any one know how to obfuscate the code before compiling it in ex4?
  Dolly indicator  (3)
hi everybody i looking dolly indicator..i hope somebody can attach here.. tq
[Deleted]
I am looking for a stoc indicator that will show on the price window I have added to several indicators #property indicator_chart_window and I am still not getting them to show
  E A makes 2500 % per annum  (20   1 2)
Hi folks I was amazed at the results of this E A ,It turned 10,000 into $250,000 IN 4 MONTHS .In a year $1m It works well on longer time frames like 1 hour but fails in 1 m timeframes Any opinions? Is this Shinigami's EA? El cID
void watermark(){ ObjectCreate("fxfisherman", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSetText("fxfisherman", "fxfisherman.com", 11, "Lucida Handwriting", RoyalBlue); ObjectSet("fxfisherman", OBJPROP_CORNER, 2); ObjectSet("fxfisherman", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5); ObjectSet("fxfisherman", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 10);...
1 GBP is now worth more than 2 USD again. So how long do you think this weakening dollar is going to last? How do you detect the turning point when USD gets back on its feet? Read this news by BBC: BBC NEWS | Business | Dollar under continuing pressure
hi! i have made an MTF indicator of the wlxFactal below. the problem is that it does not update correctly. i need to refresh the indicator by selecting it. can some one help me so that it will refresh correctly? thanks in advance
  trading game  (3)
a couple of us have been playing a game called traderwars. anyone come across this elsewhere ? is this a market game ?
Hi , I am looking list of futures borkers offers Metatrader in North America. Could not find any on the net search . Any available? Tee
Hi, is there a way to set the start time of the chart bars? E.g., I don't want the 4h bars to start at 00:00 - how do I change that? Thanks!
  Help About RSI  (7)
hello traders.. i just start to trade in forex .so when i start trading i read somwhere that the best chart is RSI coz it is so simple .when the trend touch 30 line or below u buy and when it touch 70 or up u sell .. i used that strtegy and i was earning alot of mony but recently i strat lossing...
I was movimg my toolbar over when my curser jumped off screen and took the toolbar with it. I have'nt been able to find it or install a new one. It was real convenant to use and I would like to have another one. Any idea's?
I was wondering if anyone has received this error in MetaEditor: 'p13p11' - internal stack overflow-simplify the program, please p13p11 is an int. in my program (one of many). Does anyone know how many integers you are allowed to define in mq4? I guess I have too many variables. Is there a way to
  Controlling number of trades  (11   1 2)
Has anyone got code i can use to control the number of trades and EA opens in a day. Such as open just 3 trades per day and do not open anymore trades until the next trading day
Does anyone have a good correlation indicator or EA that calculates the correlation or inverse correlation of two or more currency pairs ? I have seen one floating around before but cannot find it. What I am really looking for an an index correlation. For example all USD pairs vs all EUR pairs - the...
Hello, I'm having a problem when compiling an expert advisor. In one of the functions it uses the function GetLastError() to (well) get the last error and Print out a report. The problem I'm having during compile is that it says ErrorDescription() function is not defined. I grabbed the code for...
Hi, I'm trying to backtest and optimize my EA, but no graph appears and no trade seems to be done, but if I run it without optimization, I can get all the trades and all seems to work fine. Any idea on what is wrong? I've something like int signal = 0; if (cond1) { signal = 1; } else if (cond2) {...
Hi , I'll like to ask is that metaquotes 4 forex data feed can work 2gather with asp.net 2.0? And where can i get the API? I'm a student doing a research for the Forex. Is there anyway to get a demo/sample example or trial API for my project ? Thanks, Regards Eugene
On the Automated Trading Championship 2007 website, article "10 Days of Registration" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/179/). It gives a brief summary of the first 10 days of registration for participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2007. Over 370 developers have...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, a Video Interview with Stanislav Starikov has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/176/). Stansilav is a member of the Championship Jury and acceptance of Expert Advisors is one of his duties. In his interview, he tells...