General - page 1673

Hello How can I put in horizontal and vertical lines? In MT4 you can put in horizontal and vertical lines into the graph. How do I do this is MT4 Mobile SE? Is it possible to do? If not, is it possible to do in MT4 Mobile (regular, non-SE) How can I see this dotted line that marks the price my...
Hello all, First and foremost I want to thank everyone that makes great websites like this happen. From the administrators, moderators, and members. I have learned so much from this website and I want to thank you all. This is my first post so had I had say that first. Im a System/Network Engineer...
Attention! Starting from the 29th of February 2008, client terminal builds having numbers under 207 will not be supported. This limitation is intended for speeding up change for the latest build of the client terminal in order to reduce the trade server loads and the amount of requests to technical...
I am trying to troubleshoot an EA, but need to have a new tick for it to recalculate. I just need to to recycle through the ea, and print out my comments, but how do you do it on the weekend when you don't get any new ticks? Thanks David
Hello I took an indicator for mt4 and i will like to put an alert sound on it; i try many time to fix it , but no result. If any body can help me ? (sorry for my english is bad) i trade well with this one but i don't want to stays all the days for waiting the signal. I just want the signal sound...
Hello, Suddenly my installation will not print Reports - regular or detailed. Instead I see an error in the journal: TemplateFile: cannot open the template file I have completely rebooted my computer and still get the message every time I try to print a report. Help or suggestions please...
Hi All, I want to ask if it is possibole to make EA ( code ) that help me to send automaticlly e-mail to specific address once i entary trade. in other word I need MetaTrader send email to someone just when i start entry trade. Is that Possible?
  10Points_4_Ind  (4)
Why is it that they are not running
For most brokers a pip is equivalent to a point, i.e. GBP/USD is quoted to 4 decimal places. A point is 0.0001 and so is a pip. However, one of my brokers (Tradeview) quote to 10ths of a pip. For them GBP/USD is quoted to 5 decimal places, 0.00001, but a pip is still 0.0001, so a pip is actually 10
I'm looking for a good day trading chat room. Doesn't matter stocks futures forex whatever i trade mostly everything. Where are the big ones at? I'm looking for ones with good moderators who provide quality picks and commentary. any ideas?
  Attitude  (11   1 2)
Hi Fellow Traders Let me state something for the record -I do not Code EAs I only code Indicators if i can help and have the spare time, i am starting to get a little frustrated with people who request the world then give me attitude when i tell them that i can't help them, Look People I help where...
broker : www.vietforex.com you can try to download the flatform built 200 , install it , update to built 211 . after update , click help , click about , you will see the current built is 200 . and every time you open the application , it will ask you to update from 200 to 211 . i dont...
Hello friends this is my first post in this forum. I want to know if there is any way to convert .mq4 formulas to .afl format?? Or is there any other way to use mq4 formulas directly in AMIBROKER??
Hi, I'm trying to make a new chart based on period_converter script. Sometimes, for some symbols I get HistoryBase: XXX errors in 'MY_SYMBOL' It happens not all the time, and I'm a little stuck to solve this. Can some from MT4 developers explain whan this error is generated? At which conditions?
  Crown Head & Shoulder  (27   1 2 3)
i found this indicator here , but i don't know how it works & what does it mean
  MultiTerminal  (2)
Is it possible to run Expert Advisors on MultiTerminal to execute trades in several accounts, or is it only for manual trading? If it is only for manual, when will you have a version that allows EAs?
[Deleted]
I need a trade management EA programmed. Is there anyone out there that wouldn't mind spending a little time helping me build this EA. If there is someone who can help, please let me know and I will ell you the details of what I'm looking for. Please contact me either here or via email......
Hi everybody. I'm new to this forum. I have been checking a bit around and there is a lot of good information on this forum. I'm happy to be a part of it. I guess I'm like everybody else, trying to find the ultimate trading system. I have been trading to about a year and really enjoy it, I mostly
Hello All, I have been manual trading for a few years, looking to automation of a few simple systems and learning programming. I have read through CodersGuru's guide and read a number of posts but cannot work this one out. Its very simple and there is something I am missing. I am just trying to get...
  Why is it - that  (2)
Why is it - that every time I debug an ea and leave random trades open, close my laptop and open it up the next day... 90% of the time the trade is profitable! I'm talking trades most of the time placed just to test the ea... no signals at all. Could I be on to a new form of trading? lol
I poked around the forum and came across the excellent SwissArmy EA. Is there any way that I can get my EA to access the SwissArmy EA and then use that information to process its own trades?
[Deleted]
Hi, Im looking at the daily candles. Is there a simple way of knowing (via code) what time of the day, the broker forms new daily candles? I know it varies by Broker.. Its prob obvious, and Im missing it..
If you don't get out at the right time it doesn't matter where you bought at. Interesting 90 minute video from Chuck LeBeau All about exits its interesting check it out when you get some time. And its a FREE VIDEO! INO TV: The premier online video learning platform for traders.
Hello, I was hoping for some guidance on coding that I can't seem to figure out. Simply put, I see the problem of being able to do addition but not being able translate that into multiplication. Here's the problem: I need to look for a specific pattern on the Force indicator over 3 different...
  Trend Direction  (3)
Here i will list the main trend direction on a daily basis or as the trend turns in the GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF and GBP/USD for my own trades.
  Volatile pairs  (6)
Dumb question for those who have been trading for more than 2 years live (automated or manual) What would you consider to be the top 10 most volatile pairs? Thanks!
UK gambler makes almost $2 million off $1 wager - Horse Racing - Yahoo! Sports Never say never!!
hi to all great memberz of forex-tsd for this thread i will share my strategy use EMA.... which the best time to open position or close position.. and how to maximize our profit using this EMA... hhrmmm, ok let's the 1st strategy by using EMA ( Exponential Moving Average ) 3EMa combination with...
Hello, is it possible to read a file from bottom to top, when yes how please. I just can read from top to bottom because on the bottom the file pointe is end and I dont knwo how to read it in other order, bottom to top, because at the bottom from the file there are the aktuallest informations.