General - page 1671

The Objects  (1)
Is it possible to send the objects as I have placed them on the chart to other user (client). If so how? Where is the file, name?
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 213 has been released. What's new: 1. Tester: At strategy optimization, fixed check of testing limit triggering, if there are no open positions. 2. Tester: Disabled check of testing limits at genetic optimization. 3. Tester: Optimized history uploading. 4....
Hello, i use Metatrader and i never will use other software. But some clients are use FXCM and i must send my signals from metatrader to FXCM Order2GO API. Can anyone help? Mobsie
Hi, Could anybody advise me of how to (via program script): 1. clear the chart screen because of comment 2. changing color in comment, so if i write comment("hello"), the color of "hello" is blue or red or anycolor or even blink, font size, bold, etc 3. remove program running in EA automatically...
  Broker killing EAs  (11   1 2)
I read alot about the broker killing the EA, why do they do this? OK so it's making money, but they make money too with the spread. Or is it they just don't like us making money, do they get commissions if we lose money? How do they know you are running an EA to start with. or are these brokers only...
Hi to all dear traders... i have been collecting some trading systems in the past few month in this forum and else where... so i think i wanna share it here with u all. at least this is my contribution to this beloved forum of ours... i will post it here one by one. some usefull e books also... i...
_TRO_iCustom_FE _TRO_iCustom_FE is a front end processor for the iCustom function. This is NOT intended to be used as a standalone indicator. _TRO_iCustom_FE is just a demonstration of how to process the input. This code is used in the latest revision of the TRO FX DASHBOARD. Remember the format...
Hello! I am interested of studying historical key events on foreign exchange. I am interested of: currency devaluationscurrency revaluationsvarious manipulative attackscollapses and initiations of currency peg`s or other currency regimesother major changes in sentiment or monetary system that had...
Hi metaquotes, If I can make a strong sujestion for the next version of MT4 platform: The problem now if one has programmed a system or indicators that trigger an alert is that the MT4 platform does not recognize the REAL close of a bar. The MT4 platform only recognizes the close of a bar by the
Hello Traders, is there somewhere an indicator which allows me to do the following: 1. when applied to chart it shows me, where (close) price is compared to a given moving average (sma and ema). 2. multi time frame - to see on one chart different time frames I tried this with MACD (1,21,1), but for...
  EA face off!!  (1)
I had an idea. I would like everyone to spare a little of there time to try some EA's out. Here's the deal: It can be your custom EA against any other EA, but they must be on the same currency pairs. You must post results of FORWARD testing, not back testing. I'm curious to see how EA's perform...
Is it possible to program automated scans of multiple forex pairs via MQL4? The idea would be to generate alerts if specific price patterns where found - not to do any automated trading
hi,all,i show my investor account and password for my forex account,please give me comment on my trade operation,it is 1:500,thank a lot investor account: 109618 password : abcd1234 server: : SIG-Lite.com click here to download the MT4
Just wrote a very simple Vista Gadget ( for the sidebar ) that pulls quotes from InterbankFX ... Hope you like it It's free and can be downloaded from this link: http://www.mistigrifx.com/downloads/MistigriFX.gadget ( sorry could not upload a .gadget file on the forum ) Patrick
Hello, I'm using a PDA with a GPRS CompactFlash card to run MetaTrader 4 Mobile under Windows Mobile 6 Classic. How can I set MetaTrader 4 Mobile to automatically connect to the Internet when started? I mean the behaviour shown e.g. by Internet Explorer: When IE is started without a network...
Dear support I`m looking in MT4 and I see AWESOME OSCILLATOR,GATOR OSCILLATOR & MARKET FACILITATION INDEX. Please tell me what are these indicators & their signals.thx a lot. best regards
  Daily Forecast  (2)
CHF The assumed test of the key resistance range for realization of the pre-planned sales has been confirmed but further events with considerable rise of bullish activity did not dispose to realization of the pre-planned short positions and now it is a confirmative ground to make a corresponding...
what do you guys think of instead of having a DDE export having a ondemand plugin that emulates the Esignal data manager winrose.exe. i was looking at a platform called "investor2007" from the website Investor's Forum: Home and they provide one for all their clients to power programs like elwave,...
Is anyone know any EA based on Bollinger Bands System, bouncing UP and DOWN effect? EURO/USD 15M Leverage: 1:2 I've created a system using these indicators: SWMA3 SWMA12 SMMA20 BOLLINGER BAND14 MACD5,26,9 The Techniques: Focus on SWMA3. When it's arrive at any Bollinger Lines, and start bouncing...
i got an indicator which reflects the equity and balance, of the current curreny or total account. This indicator is not made by me, but i like it very much. This is my request: i have seen some screenshots where a sort of dashboard was swohn with several information. I would like to have such...
  Forex Analytics  (29   1 2 3)
I was wondering if anyone knows of a key command to pause/resume the tester? I use visual testing and have to pause and start a lot during a session. I could hide the tester window and gain more chart space if I could operate it via key commands instead of having to use the mouse every time.
PM30_1=iCCI(NULL,30,3,0,1); This does not work right in my ea?? Instead of giving the needed value of CCI 1-bar back on the one minute graph I have placed this MTF CCI indicator on, the buffer gives back the value of CCI 1-major 30-minute step up or down change in past. This...
  Risk Reversals  (4)
Does anyone know where I can find up to date information of Options Risk Reversals?
  Forex Offered Jobs  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This thread is for posts related with Forex jobs. Looking for..., we need somebody..., excellent salary..., experts wanted... If you're a company, broker, person or whatever that needs employees or wants to contract professionals, or looking for qualified members, post it here. Examples: Financial...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I guess if you've been in TSD long enough you'll notice that it is getting increasingly difficult to search for exact information within a thread, especially those 100+ page threads. Here's how I find the information i need quickly with my good friend Google. 1) Enter the thread you want....
Scorpion I am looking coding for this EA as well. This is also time and price. I want to check the high and the low price from 00:00 GMT and 08:00 Gmt. Then place a pending order 10 pips above the high and 10pips below the low of that period. Then close ALL orders at 1800 GMT. I would like the...
Scorpion I am hoping you can write this EA for me. At first it looked simple, but maybe not as I am surely not a coder. I want to buy at a certain time and close at a certain time . An example would be: open a buy at 1200 GMT and close at 1500 GMT That’s it; the time should be a variable If at all...
  Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hi All traders, Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing...