Lost hope to win in the forex deadly game - page 5

eurekafx:
Pava,

Thank you VERY much for so generously and quickly sharing your system/files in that .zip file!

2 questions:

Is the EASY.ex4 file an indicator that I should save in the [myMT4platform]/experts/indicators folder, or is that .ex4 file an EA that I should save in the [myMT4platform]/experts folder?

Could you please explain a little more about where to right-click and what to rename to make "it...open a trade" for me?

Thanxxxxxxxx.

Easy is an EA...goes into Experts folder...double click on the trendline-make it active...then right click on it...you will see a message box...rename it BS for buy or SS for sell

EASY.ex4 EA

Pava,

The EASY.ex4 file is in the Experts folder. The Expert Advisors button along the top of the MT4 screen is ON. I attached the EASY EA to the 5min chart. At the top right of that chart, after where it says EASY, there's a sad face. Does that mean the EASY EA isn't working properly? (I have never used any EA before this one.)

Click on EA...Click on allow trading...also check the lot size and SL & TP

Is a 1400 Pips a day even possible?

So one of my close friend's a forex trader and when I asked him to teach me, he said that his time is too valuable because his system makes 1400 pips a day...

Now I kind of pissed off this friend off recently due to personal reasons I'll wont say, but after I heard that I was a bit shocked since 1400 pips a day = 1400 dollars a day from just 1 micro lot

So I was wondering if this is actually even possible both statistically and physically? (Physically as in can you monitor more than 5 pairs to monetize off of them 1400 pips.) Or is he just BSing because I ticked him off?

Thanks for the pips, Pava!

Pava,

Within an hour of your sharing your .zip file (a few posts above here), I used your system to make 46 pips. Thanks again, Pava!

You're welcome...

eurekafx:
Pava, Within an hour of your sharing your .zip file (a few posts above here), I used your system to make 46 pips. Thanks again, Pava!

1 more hint...when activating trendline from the fractal indicator...move it a little...sometimes price penetrates trendline for a few points, and then retreats...with no significant move....

Trading Set-up

Hi Everybody,

I stumbled on this website yesterday when I read an article about a trader who started with this forum and is doing well usind ideas he generated from the forum to trade. I immediately conclude I came to the right place late. But not too late.

I am a new trader who has blown over $30,000 in the last one year. I am coming back into full fledge trading gradually now.

I want you to suggest good trading set ups that I can try out and make good decisions from. I want trade set-ups that can give me some 200-300 pips weekly.

Thanks for your help.

Alxmyr

Alxmyr:
Hi Everybody,

I stumbled on this website yesterday when I read an article about a trader who started with this forum and is doing well usind ideas he generated from the forum to trade. I immediately conclude I came to the right place late. But not too late.

I am a new trader who has blown over $30,000 in the last one year. I am coming back into full fledge trading gradually now.

I want you to suggest good trading set ups that I can try out and make good decisions from. I want trade set-ups that can give me some 200-300 pips weekly.

Thanks for your help.

Alxmyr

Look for Trend follower 5min system. it's a good manual system. used it a couple of times and you can catch some great moves, even on spot gold.

HAHA

just like SCORE in late teens, right ?

everyone "do" score , big time !!

=====

fx currency is an aggregate zero-sum game - admin charge - pip spread (that 2 is MINUS sign)

just like national lottery

HALF of our contribution are for the LUCKY WINNER

hooray !!!

ssssshhh, big jackpot drives everyone W-I-L-D (4 letters here, pick one)

jikong414:
So one of my close friend's a forex trader and when I asked him to teach me, he said that his time is too valuable because his system makes 1400 pips a day...

Now I kind of pissed off this friend off recently due to personal reasons I'll wont say, but after I heard that I was a bit shocked since 1400 pips a day = 1400 dollars a day from just 1 micro lot

So I was wondering if this is actually even possible both statistically and physically? (Physically as in can you monitor more than 5 pairs to monetize off of them 1400 pips.) Or is he just BSing because I ticked him off?

it's possible with more than 5 pairs. Me and a coder are almost finished with an EA that can trade 28 pairs plus spot gold and silver. came from a system in this thread. it just needs work on the exits and me and the coder almost have it down to a science or art i should say since trading is half science/half art.

It made 900 pips in a couple of days. still working on that exit.

trading is about 2 different systems

you need an entry strategy (which we have)

and you need an exit strategy to match the entry strategy (a whole new set of rules it might take). We think we found that as well.

it is not easy that is for sure! not impossible, just difficult. If it was that easy, then everyone would have figured it out. only 2% of everyone in forex ever stay to figure it out.

Reason: