General - page 1680

Random entry EA  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Attached is a random entry ea that was post on another forum this looks like a good project for the talented traders and coders to get their teeth into. This will be a great test for any mm system Good luck Please post your mods here Cheers Beno
Hi Guys, Need some light here, could anybody clarify or code for me value of Moving average for the current bar, previous bar, and last 2 or 3 bars. It does not matter method of moving average. regards...sufian
[Deleted]
Hi there, I wonder if someone has some code or can develop a code with the following conditions: (trend following) Moving Average: - Period: 90 - Shift: 0 - Mode: Simple The code must test the candlestick bar status for 2 different timeframes: 1H and 4H Rules: NO ORDER:...
Wer Hilfe bei der Programmierung des eigenen Handelssystems und auch deutschen Support wünscht. Findet alle Infos unter www.meta-trader.de
Where to request the Original Password from the first Install, need it for the second computer. There is no email sent with the password, why do they do that?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article New Data on the 8th Week's Top Ten has been published. We continue publishing results of ATC 2008 Participants. This time we analyzed results of the eighth week's top ten Participants. Again we recalculated trading results as if...
Been manually testing these two indicators together. They seem to do an outstanding job together and would like to see them together as an EA (to do further backtesting). Attached are the indicators. MT4 Level Stop & QQE. MT4 Level Stop - uses arrows to indicate buy and sell. QQE - uses pink...
Been manually testing these two indicators together. They seem to do an outstanding job together and would like to see them together as an EA (to do further backtesting). Attached are the indicators. MT4 Level Stop & QQE. MT4 Level Stop - uses arrows to indicate buy and sell. QQE - uses pink...
  MFI with Alert ?  (5)
Does anyone know where I can obtain and MFI indicator for metatrader with an alert when MFI exceeds or falls below the standard 80 and 20 levels. If someone could program into this indicator an alert it would be appreciated by many I think.
Hello trader friends. I'm just open my trading account and by basic fundamental i've learned and trade but the situation just quite a loss. There sometimes i earning 5usd but lost 6usd. this thing keep haunting until i lose 1000usd within 7 days. Question:- Is anybody would give advise on how...
  100% in one day  (15   1 2)
I have always wondered if it would be possible to double your money in a single trading day. The answer is yes. All I've got to do now is do it on a real account! It was good fun though and shows that everything is possible.
hi guys, im getting an "FTP: STOR command failed" error when using the publisher. can anybody help me?
[Deleted]
  Introduction  (5)
Hello Forumite, I greet all members in this forum.Their contributions is unique. However am new here and i have good stuff to contribute to forex trade, stock and other online money making information Thanks
I'm sorry to say that my Japanese english is not appropriate. WinUser 32 stops working when MessageBox function is called from. Please let me know how to run Win32 with MessageBox function. otherwise, is there any alternative function for MessageBox's one. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank...
I am working on a methodology of calculting averages, and patterns. if anyone can help me out with this, much appreciated. To start, to make it a little easier on my eyes, if someone could program a indicator that simple gives a dot in either red or green (depending on direction of candle)...
For the last week or so I ahve been having a problem with MetaTrader where the demo account disappears each time you close down the program. I have also noticed that when you try to save the trade history as a report it does not do anything and no gives no errors. I would prefer to fix this...
  Custom  (9)
I know that to develop Custom Indicators and EA’s and some other things you use the MQL4 but I have no idea of how to. Can anybody tell me where I can learn about it
[Deleted]
Dear Mr. Treasury Secretary, I have suffered greatly from the economic climate of late. I have lost over half of my account trading Retail Spot Forex over the last three years. It has been a slow journey trying to cope with the problems of the US economy and the dishonesty of the various dealers of
  Bones trading system  (17   1 2)
I'm in the process of developing a system I call it Bones as in (bare bones) Indicators MACD Traditional (setting as per indicator) Stochastic (20, 5,5) CCI (20) QQE (20) Entries If 3 of the 4 indicator have shown there signals and are in sync then enter a position. MACD long signal = ma crossed
Hey, if you like how to improve your management of complex APIs structures, such as those of API SHFileOperation fuction, don't forget to visit this blog: Handling Forex with MetaTrader Tags: SHFileOpTest.mq4, APIs, SHFILEOPSTRUCT, MetaTrader, DLL
US Automaker Bailout Debates Heat Up, GM CEO Gets Raise | Stock Trading To Go So the US is run by a bunch of fraternity brothers ?
I have a number of EAs that have certain values I track using either a table or a spreadsheet. I know I can save the parameters and examine the file that was saved programtically. Lets say I'm running an EA and I did not save the parameters. Is the EA running a configuration file somewhere that I
  Request custom ea  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hi, everyone... this is my first post and I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, so if not, please let me know! I have a system that works pretty well for me on the AUD/JPY on the 1-minute chart (nets 200-300 pips a day). Would love to find an ea for it! I can't always watch the screen so I...
CAL, a great trading stock! Check the chart
Does Metaquotes have history data on oil futures? whatever I try I only get the message "There are no new data for "#CLF9" If not, anyone know where to find it??
[Deleted]
Here's something that's been puzzling me for a while, obviously when designing an expert reliable backtest data is essential. I used to use Alpari data but found it unreliable. I have since been using the download history from recent metatrader builds, have people found this data to be reliable ? I...
Anyone know where I can fine history (1M) for oil futures. (CLF9). Trying to download only gets message "There is no new data..." Ingvar
Can you reverse a position with one click like some other forex software? Or do i have to manually close the position and then place another order (lots of clicks)
As the title suggest I am looking for 3 Expert Advisors, A scalping EA, a breakout EA and a News Trading EA. I am looking for .mq4 to help the designers with optimization and forward testing. I will be renting my own Virtual Private Server, where i will be installing 3 Metatrader terminals...
[Deleted]
Strategy of Regularities of Exchange Rates - MQL4 Code Base Hey...you could set the TP to zero and use a close-all EA together with this......interesting indeed !.... Let the accumulation of open trades find their way to global profit...awesome! ES