New Approach and Last Experiment

prasxz:
thanks for share ...practice account means demo account ? or live?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Practice account menas of course the demo account.

I would never use a new strategy withouth forward testing it. I have live account where I use totally different and very conservative trading strategy.

As far as I can judge there is no difference between prectice and demo accounts on forex.com except you have no real money and demo accounts is not monitored live by the broker.

BrianOtis:
What I can say is: the strategy is very aggressive. I trade all available pairs on my platform.

Couldn't that be the very reason why you're struggling?

forexmoments:
Couldn't that be the very reason why you're struggling?

Well, I would not say I am struggling. I call that the process of learning and now this here is my state exam.

You would be surprised to hear that I have never had such aggressive strategy jet. All my trading approaches were quite conservative and I was fallowing all "holly" rules out threre. Foget about it. Sectert is somewhere else. Do not make it too boring.

I do not know what to discuss with you...I would like to know a litte bit more than below, other than your money managment.

The Devil is in the details...

ES

Strategy: Please understand that I cannot reveal all details of my strategy because that is all what I have now – so it is my treasure. I will reveal all details when I will be defeated. Then you will know for sure which strategy you should avoid in the future . What I can say is: the strategy is very aggressive. I trade all available pairs on my platform. I am 100 percent technical. My daily profit target lies between 2000 – 3000 USD and I am ready to accept losses in the same amount.

ElectricSavant:
Why did you start this thread?...where is the log in that was promised? ES

Dear ElectricSavant,

please allow me some time to answer your question.

As for first question: can you please be more concrete: what you mean with details? ask me about details and I will do my best to answer your question.

As for second question: Ive started this thread to analyze the trades with interested people like you

As for third question: I have promised my login after experiment is over. Imagine several people browsing around my platform and pushing ask/bid prices. This is not a good idea. It will destroy my complete test. For those sceptical: please see the screen shot of the last page attached bellow. And further: the results are not fantastic, a month is ahead and everything can happen.

sorry, here is screen shot

Results of 29.01.2008

Daer Traders,

As I have finished my trading day, allow me to report the results. Today trading was less spectacular with the return of 1730 USD.

All in all I have return of 9004 USD. That hits 20 per cent return in four trading days. I must say honestly that when I have started the experiment I have not expected such gain. I only can hope that trades will continue like this.

As usual I attach here my report and screenshot of the last page.

I remain.

Reason: