My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 4

there was a scammer called Dr GM , i am not sure as you can add a dot to the nick name and come up with new one , that guy was banned by Newdigital but I am not sure if this man is the same , also Newdigital only ban members for one month so its not easy to know maybe newdigital can verify this

I have nothing against anyone, but like most of us here I had it with scammers, so I try to expose them when I can

Foreverold:
Funny I have the source code for that indicator, perhaps you will reconize some of it. It is from an indicator called ABHAFIBOEM, perhaps minime was right

Abhafiboem

Can somebody post this indicator?

MiniMe:
there was a scammer called Dr GM , i am not sure as you can add a dot to the nick name and come up with new one , that guy was banned by Newdigital but I am not sure if this man is the same , also Newdigital only ban members for one month so its not easy to know maybe newdigital can verify this I have nothing against anyone, but like most of us here I had it with scammers, so I try to expose them when I can

As you know I deleted this thread. Soft deleted (with possibility to restore).

Reason?

- we had at least 5 threads with very similar indicator

- and most of those threads started like this: member posted ex4 version with expiration and in the end of the thread asked for 500 dollars from the people who tested it. It was like that: "did you test my indicator? now you need to pay 500 dollars to me".

When I deleted this thread so I and Dr.GM communicated by PM during the 2 days. He said that he will post unlimited ex4 version and so on... I said him about many same indicators on our forum posted by other members but seems he does not care.

----------------

This kind of indicator's story was started about 2 years ago when one person created commercial indicator and he was selling it on some arabic forums and tried to sell it on yahoo group and everywhere: it was indicator with buy/sell/take profit/stop loss lines on the chart. Indicator was re-drawed of course: when you open buy so indicator can change buy to sell on the chart so you must close your buy and open sell and it is always changing. Some people lost money with this indicator.

-----------------

It is very difficult to recognize who is who with this story but we need to decide finally: do we need to continue with this indicator's story or not?

Because when I soft deleted this thread so some members created the other thread asking "where is My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator thread?".

I understand that this indicator may be very attractive for some people but, sorry, forex trading is not just 3 lines at 5 am. It is from the first post of this thread:

this is my indicator , it's very simple and easy always use the signals everyday at 5:00 AM GMT

wow , all these for just 2 days i disappeared in ...

ok , let's answer all people one by one

1st the Hex-reader guy (aka foreverold) ....

if you know the source code so go ahead and post it, i don't care

because what you simply did i can do it too with note pad

and it's not ABHA indicator , it's MINE

and what you posted , I SWEAR THAT IS NOT RIGHT BY EVEN 1% , in your 1st post , and in the second post you just get the comment's and pre-Custom indicator initialization function which actually with no use

fine ...

the next

rswamy4449

no it's not ABHAfibo indicator

Evodoc

hopefully the hex-reader guy may help you

MiniMe

i think i told you before that i'm not Dr GM

I'm just Dr.GM (with dot) and you can search over the Internet to know me more (GM is for Graphics Man ) so you'll find me a lot there

for all guys let's be simple

2+2 = 4

3+1 = 4

2^2=4

and even 8/2=4

lim(x->2)[(x^2-2)/(x-2)]=4

LOL and Log10000=4

I'm still heating , should i go more complex ?!!!

this is MATH , you have couple of million of ways to reach the same result at the end , this is maaaath , but honestly i didn't see that other 5 indicators (or whatever the number) but i hope that one of the detective guys can provide me with 2 screen shots for both indicators at the same (numbers) , i need a compare between the 2 indicators in everything starting from there size till the way of calculation and the time of signal and almost everything

otherwise i hope that everybody stop flaming words and talking about scamming and stealing things that actually is mine

this indicator i worked in for more then 120 hours and the strategy was in test for 7 months and was discovered from more then 2 years and simply it's built on DBO

Mr.newdigital

"When I deleted this thread so I and Dr.GM communicated by PM during the 2 days. He said that he will post unlimited ex4 version and so on... I said him about many same indicators on our forum posted by other members but seems he does not care."

if others members don't care about other indicators which is (as said) exactly as mine ... so why do they care about mine !??... you can clearly see what the difference is ,by trying to stimulate me somehow to give the core idea of the indicator by all these comments which come with no meaning and no real evidence ...

"It is very difficult to recognize who is who with this story but we need to decide finally: do we need to continue with this indicator's story or not?

Because when I soft deleted this thread so some members created the other thread asking "where is My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator thread?".

"

yes you're 100% right, let's be so simple .... "do we need to continue with this indicator's story or not?"

" but, sorry, forex trading is not just 3 lines at 5 am. It is from the first post of this"

senior , i can give you a cocktail (the indicator) , and i can give you the fruit to make your own cocktail

to choose between starting from the very beginning point or to start in the mid way and try to search the path your self or to start at the nearly to the end ..... it's all your choice , am i right ?

and remember that alllllllllllll things in forex however complex (fundamentally and technically ) they are to be very very very simple at the end ... just ...BUY or SELL or to stay out .... nothing more right ?

anyway as i promised i'm going to upload the unlimited version soon, yet still couple of lines to write and let's wait for guys opinion

hopefully no hard feeling guys

Best Regards to all of you

Al Maram V.2 Indicator

Hi Dr.GM,

Will wait for your non-expire version.

this a compare between ABHA and AlMaram

where is the JURY ??

and what is the next indicator i stole ?

Files:

gody6000:
HI ALL,

THIS IS MY INDICATOR IT IS FOR FREE AND OPEN ,AND U CAN CHANG FOR GOOD WAY TO MAKE IT BEST INDICATOR THANKS FOR ALL AND HAPPY TRADE

THANKS FOR

MiniMe

foreverold

LOOOOL

reversing the signals is not always the way (90% of the cases) plus the calculation is very bad , and when you get very low movement like sub 100 pips daily or very high moment like more then 300 pips ... next day your indicator will be useless ... and you'll see , you have to calculate the previous data and the present data if you wanna make somthing useful , which called in Artificial intelligence TRAINING OF THE INDICATOR

and still the numbers is not even close to mine

Good Luck

... still the numbers is not even close to mine ...

Hi Dr.GM,

Why your numbers are better than gody6000's numbers?

I am asking because gody6000 posted his indicator many months ago on our forum.

Reason: