My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 18

Dr can this indicator be used in all currency or just the JPY?

Was there ever an EA made from this?

I have read the entire thread and seen mention of one being created but did not see file if there was.

Thanks

TM

ruparaw:
Again on my observation (i might be wrong...please correct me ! ), The above pair red color suppose to be "Coudn't put Sell Stop order" status at the first place. The candle at 0500gmt (0600 server time) was already pass the sell point. I put the chart below only for EJ and UJ for comparison. Why you said for UJ the status"Coudn't put Sell Stop order" but EJ you mentioned it was trigged??

the close of the fifth candle

once the candle number 5 ends , the signals will appear

however don't worry alot as we'll not face such case for along time ... most of cases as you saw in the previous 2 weeks you'll have enough time to see the signals, sometime up to 7th or 8th candle

saffiz:
Dr This indicator can be used only for JPY currency or all?... Thanks...still learning it...

no , it's working with other pairs (total 15 pairs)

see the post number 1 for more details

codybear:
Was there ever an EA made from this?

I have read the entire thread and seen mention of one being created but did not see file if there was.

Thanks

TM

i think ruparaw made somthing like this for his own personal use , i donno if he is going to share it or not ....

it's back to him

today's results was so funny to watch the price moves very strong with very low volume

NZDUSD : hit both BUY and SELL(stoploss+takeprofit) : result are +9 pips - (5+5) = -1 pips

EURCAD : didn't hit any thing

USDCAD : hit BUY : result are +48 pips - 5 = +43 pips

GBPCHF : hit BUY : (ACTIVE) *avoided the stoploss with only 2 pips

EURGBP : hit SELL : (ACTIVE)

EURUSD : hit SELL : result are +72 pips - (4) = +68 pips

GBPUSD : hit BUY and SELL (WON both!!) : result are +130 pips - (5+5) = +120 pips

SGDJPY : hit BUY : result are -24 pips - (6) = -30 pips

NZDJPY : hit SELL : result are +60 pips - (5) = +55 pips

CADJPY : hit SELL : result are +62 pips - (6) = +56 pips

AUDJPY : hit SELL : (ACTIVE)

CHFJPY : hit SELL :result are -27 pips - (4) = -31 pips

USDJPY: hit SELL : result are -26 pips - (4) = -30 pips

EURJPY : hit SELL : result are +48 pips - (5) = +43 pips

GBPJPY : hit BUY and SELL (stoploss+takeprofit) : result are +16 pips - (8+8) = 0 pips

=================

over all total : + 293 pips

we'll start counting by 2-1-2008

ruparaw:
Here yo go... . Rules to use this ea:

1) Al Maram V5 Indi has to be attached to the chart and the backtesting has to be set false for forward run.

2) For mean time until DG fix the "zero divide" bug you need to close and open back meta4 platform just after your alert time or you may use any external application scheduler to auto execute your platform just after the alert time.

3) The backtesting also not working until DG fix the "zero divide" bug...you may need to rename whatever name of the latest version Al Maram indicator updated by DG in future to "Al Maram V5" to run the backtesting.

Note : All time setting is refer to your server time not your pc time

Happy New year and good luck

thanks

the EA was uploaded to the 1st post

Dr.GM:
today's results was so funny to watch the price moves very strong with very low volume

NZDUSD : hit both BUY and SELL(stoploss+takeprofit) : result are +9 pips - (5+5) = -1 pips

EURCAD : didn't hit any thing

USDCAD : hit BUY : result are +48 pips - 5 = +43 pips

GBPCHF : hit BUY : (ACTIVE) *avoided the stoploss with only 2 pips

EURGBP : hit SELL : (ACTIVE)

EURUSD : hit SELL : result are +72 pips - (4) = +68 pips

GBPUSD : hit BUY and SELL (WON both!!) : result are +130 pips - (5+5) = +120 pips

SGDJPY : hit BUY : result are -24 pips - (6) = -30 pips

NZDJPY : hit SELL : result are +60 pips - (5) = +55 pips

CADJPY : hit SELL : result are +62 pips - (6) = +56 pips

AUDJPY : hit SELL : (ACTIVE)

CHFJPY : hit SELL :result are -27 pips - (4) = -31 pips

USDJPY: hit SELL : result are -26 pips - (4) = -30 pips

EURJPY : hit SELL : result are +48 pips - (5) = +43 pips

GBPJPY : hit BUY and SELL (stoploss+takeprofit) : result are +16 pips - (8+8) = 0 pips

=================

over all total : + 293 pips

we'll start counting by 2-1-2008

hi,Dr.Gm

i attach my today's statement.

as you can see it is no equal to you ( i forward test on fxdd), major different is in gbpjpy and nzdusd, because i've open order when high +spread = buy level, so that i think to insert buy-stop-order + spread and minus spread for sell- stop-order.

thanks

happy new year 2008

giapel

Files:

giapel:
hi,Dr.Gm

i attach my today's statement.

as you can see it is no equal to you ( i forward test on fxdd), major different is in gbpjpy and nzdusd, because i've open order when high +spread = buy level, so that i think to insert buy-stop-order + spread and minus spread for sell- stop-order.

thanks

happy new year 2008

giapel

still green , however keep it demo

you are testing it on FXDD and some other guys are going to use IBFX and i will use Alpari .. and i donno if some people are going to test crown forex ...

anyway by the end of this month (January) we'll know which one is more accurate and profitable

good luck and happy new year

best regards

Dr. GM

I see from your charts that you made an EA from yoiur ndicator, can you provide forward/backtest results ?

ICON:
Dr. GM I see from your charts that you made an EA from yoiur ndicator, can you provide forward/backtest results ?

the EA won't work for backtest as i think (i didn't test it yet) only forward

you can download the EA from the 1st post

Reason: